Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy (1573 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Reekado Banks Celebrates His Break From Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017

Do Girls really have anything to offer in a relationship apart from Sex? According to Facebook user, Wfb Prince Abidogun, He said Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex.
Wfb Prince Abidogun who hails from Osun state went ahead to give detailed reasons as to why he made such statement saying “Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship apart From Sex”.

Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex.

Sincerely, Do Girls Have Anything To Offer In A Relationship Apart From S*x ?.
I keep asking myself that question. And the only answer i could give is No. They dont have anything to offer, just the sex part.
Now what if its a guy that is being celibate, whats going to be his gain ?. Nothing. And he is going to do alot of spending.
No nigeria girl, i repeat, no nigeria girl is ready to give any guy anything, they believe they are at the receiving end while the guy is at the giving part. Why ? It should be vice versa. Tell a nigeria lady you are broke, i can bet it, she will just tell you have you tried asking your friend if they can help. And before she leaves, she will still give you another problem (expenses).
Girls should try to amend, if you give a guy money too do you know you wont die ?. Seriously you wont, you can try it. The only girls / ladies that give guys money are sugar mummies and thats not even giving, its payment of the service they have done.
My own story, my girlfriend of just 2months have tasked me that i hardly pick her call, she told me she needed to get a phone, me myself, i dont have a phone, i was trying to tell her i will give her some days after, she just called me again yestaday that her cream has finished, so i should also double my hustle because i will be buying 2 things, Phone and Cream. And am sure she will call me soon to ask for Airtime.
Looking at things, all i can say is girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. Nothing.
Guys share your own part and what you think with this........

I really need your opinions on this article. Feel free to Share your views on this post using the
comment section.

Fynestboi , MissyB3
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by flawlessjimmy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
What do guys give in a relationship apart from money if i should look from ur angle?
We all epp each oda shikenan!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Came: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Men still dey hustle so that dem go get money to pursue women...You no get money, that is why you dey talk chaw...Na so he go dey be dey go.
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is a post worth Front page, Ftc.
Guys check it out
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by liftedhigh: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by liftedhigh: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Auntielinda:
This is a post worth Front page, Ftc.
Guys check it out
U don't force FP, ones it's worth it d Mods knows what to do Ok...
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Auntielinda(f): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
liftedhigh:

U don't force FP, ones it's worth it d Mods knows what to do Ok...
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Too Haute In Blue Dress. / Mr Carter Invites Reekado Banks To Join Illuminati [PICS] / See What This Beauty Queen Did In Dubai On Her First International Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.