Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Learn A New Skill Online, On Your Time - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn A New Skill Online, On Your Time (267 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / Win 20,000 Naira Jumia Voucher For Just 5 Minutes Of Your Time! / Acquire A New Skill Relevance Forimmediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A New Skill Online, On Your Time by vasnate(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
In this Generation we have all it takes to succeed because:
1. We can learn any skill we want to.
2. We can become professionals without going through our normal educational system.
3. If given the opportunity, we can be best best in all our chosen career.

The youngest Programmer in Facebook Michael Sayman is just 18 years old, he is just a high school graduate but he is good at what he does.

Success Wheel: You don't hav to reinvent the wheels of success but all you need is:

"Simply Pick one Area in any technical skill dedicate time and you will be sort after".

Forget about the government and empower yourself. There are enough resources online to get you started. I have Limited www.Lynda.com accounts for you to learn any skill you want.

Today I want to give you a rare opportunity when it comes to Technical Skill.

Just Buzz me or send a Whatsapp message with this Number 08030984785.

YOUR CAN LEARN WHAT EVER YOU WANT WHEN EVER YOU WAN IT.

(1) (Reply)

Express Wi-fi By Facebook / Do You Need An Accounting/erp Consultant? / 1500 Nigerian Real Phone (contact) Numbers For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.