Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Generate Business Ideas That Make Money In A Recession… - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Business Ideas That Make Money In A Recession… (932 Views)

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / 7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Business Ideas That Make Money In A Recession… by hamziwhiz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
How to Generate Business Ideas That Make Money in a Recession… Even if You Failed Economics in WAEC.

Have you ever wanted to start a business venture but didn't know exactly what business venture to start?

I have.

In times past, I used to think that capital was all I needed to start a business and become a successful entrepreneur. How wrong I was!

I came into sums of money that could have been used as capital but I didn't know what business to do with so the money went the way time does... just like that.

Have you paid attention to the recent happenings?

The recession is on...

People are losing their jobs.

The inflation has exceeded 180% in the past 12 months.

Those with jobs can barely survive on the same salary.

Everybody seems to be looking for an alternative way to make money.

Unfortunately, many people have no idea of what to do so they get involved with everything that promises to yield profit. That's how so many people lost their hard earned currency to ponzi schemes like MMM.

It's sad. :-(

I don't blame them, if they had known better, they would have acted better.

I'll tell you a short story.

I lost my both parents as an undergraduate student of Federal University of Technology Minna... I was in my 400 Level then.
Being that my siblings and I were all students, we had to look out for ways to survive.

The whole situation caught me unprepared.

I didn't know what to do.

I started to lookout for what to do to make money but I encountered four problems...

Problem #1 - Majority of the opportunities I came across were saturated network marketing schemes.

Problem #2 - I wasn't passionate about others - I just couldn't do them.

Problem #3 - People were not interested in the ideas I thought were going to make me money.

Problem #4 - Some of the ideas I had required way too much capital than I could raise at the time

So I was faced with a challenge.

How do I generate business ideas that will both suit me and have people who are begging to give you their money? (if nobody's willing to give you money you'll still be broke!)

I began to pray and study extensively until... I got an insight that changed my life forever.

I found not one... but seven ways to generate business ideas that actually make money.

I applied one of the ways and guess what happened...

I conveniently paid my final year school fees before several people with both parents had cash to spare! :-)

Sometime ago, I conducted a survey to find out some of the challenges that keep people who have the desire to start a business from launching out and to my amazement among the various challenges pointed out, generating business ideas among the top reasons given by the respondents.

Isn't it amazing how we get brutally honest when our identity is hidden? Nobody want to feel like the clueless one when everybody else seems to have it all figured out right?
It's okay.

So I realized I wasn't the only person who had to deal with the issue of not knowing how to generate business ideas and although I had overcome it now, that didn't automatically mean everyone else has overcome it.

Onward.

Since the period of the recession, I've had people repeatedly ask me questions like...

"What can someone do to make money now?"
"Where can someone invest to make money now?"

A few people who are close to me asked me similar questions and I shared some of the techniques with them. The results have been phenomenal.

One of the people I consulted for met me a few days ago... She had grew her startup capital by over 700% in about four weeks!

After helping a few people who are close to me with practical ideas, I decided to package the information and make it available for you to benefit from.

I have compiled these strategies in a very simple approach so that even if you dropped out of secondary school, you won't be left out. They're packaged in a PDF guide called “How to Generate Business Ideas That Make Money”... you can easily read it on your smart phone or PC and start generating your own profitable business ideas starting today.

This guide is my honest attempt to communicate to you the lessons I've learned on generating business ideas so that you can use them to generate ideas that make money every time the need arises.

The ideas I'll be sharing with you in this guide are so simple yet so powerful that when I found them, I began to struggle with having too many business ideas to pursue.

I had to discipline myself to say no to opportunities even when I knew they would make me money because I almost always could see a new opportunity to make money and this could be distracting.

In this guide, I'll be sharing six practical strategies on how you can generate business ideas that make money.

How Much Will This Cost You?

So by this point, you’re probably wondering about the cost… I think you’re going to be pleasantly surprised.

While I could easily share these insights for N10,000 so that only few people can get access to them, I've found it would prevent the people who really need this guide from getting access to it.

So I'm offering a special introductory price.

For the next three days, you can purchase “How to Generate Business Ideas that Make Money” for only N1,000 instead of the original N10,000 I planned to sell it. Yes you read that right. Just a token of N1,000.

But you have to act fast…

This special introductory offer is only available for the next three days. After that, the price goes to N2,000. So you’ll save N1,000.00 if you get it today.

I’ll even sweeten the deal for you…

If you order your copy within the next three days, I’ll even throw in two extra bonus reports for you...

Bonus #1 - “Seven Business Ideas You Can Start With Little or No Capital.”

Bonus #2 - "3 Questions to Help You Decide If A Business Idea is Worth Pursuing"

So I think you’ll agree, that “How to Generate Business Ideas that Make Money” is the best investment you’ll make this year. In fact, I’m so confident you’ll love this powerful resource that…

I’ll take all the risk!

I'm so confident of the content you'll get access to in this guide that I'm giving you a 120 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Here's what this means; if you attempt all the approaches contained in this guide within the next 120 days and you are unable to generate business ideas that will make you money... call me. (Yes. I'll give you my personal mobile number when you order for the guide so you can have UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to me!) I'll not only refund the amount you paid but I'll refund your airtime as well and you can keep the bonus report!

So follow the instructions below to order your copy of this practical guide; "How to Generate Business Ideas That Make Money" today and I'll send you the two special reports; "Seven Business Ideas You Can Start With Little or No Capital" and "3 Questions to Help You Decide If A Business Idea is Worth Pursuing" for FREE!

How to Order: Click on this link to check out my facebook note for instructions

http://www.facebook.com/notes/mamudu-hamzat-gideon/how-to-generate-business-ideas-that-make-money-in-a-recession-even-if-you-failed/10155079184586181/

Remember your financial destiny is in your hands, take it seriously.

P.S. Remember if you decide to join the league of those who make money even in the midst of the financial crisis by ordering your copy of this practical guide that shows you "How to Generate Business Ideas That Make Money" within the next 72 hours, you save N1,000 and also get two special reports; "Seven Business Ideas You Can Start With Little or No Capital" and "3 Questions to Help You Decide If A Business Idea is Worth Pursuing" for FREE!
Re: How To Generate Business Ideas That Make Money In A Recession… by Topsy0426(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Jphm1-IZ54k/Xkklhbuiq1I/AAAAAAAAG6g/LKIXY1kLMl0_-tKGfP4BBmrmT5ETxwIcgCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/How%2BTo%2BGenerate%2BBusiness%2BIdeas.jpg[/img]

Every business comes out of an idea. When you have a first vague thought about a business opportunity you need to develop it into a business idea. A good business idea is essential for a successful business venture. Finding a good business idea is the first step in transforming the entrepreneur's desire and creativity into a business opportunity.

WHAT IS A BUSINESS IDEA?
A business idea is the response of a person or persons, or an organization to solving an identified problem or the meeting perceived needs in the environment i.e markets & community.

Your business idea will tell you:
* What product or service your business will sell.
* Who your business is going to sell to.
* How your business is going to sell its products or service.
* Which need your business will fulfill for the customers.
To be creative, you need to keep your mind and eyes open as you work through the principles of generating business ideas and opportunities explained above, and apply the techniques.

Two things should however be noted;
1. A business idea is only a tool;
2. An idea by itself, however good, is not sufficient for success.

visit the link below where i expanciate on the techniques explained above:
Click » https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/02/how-to-generate-business-ideas.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Currency Fluctuation In An Oil Dependent Government- Dont Blame Bretton Woods / Anybody With Legitimate Bitcoiin Miner Please Come In / I Need A Loan Of 200k For My Oil Biz. Will Pay Back 250k Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.