Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. (52359 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by adelekeaka: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

But what i don't get is, why would the US want to regulate what type of weapons other countries have.
Im sure the US is loaded up with nukes for wartime in case its needed. So why would they feel like they have some sort of right to regulate NK.
I mean US stacked up on nukes in the 60s with all their tests in the pacific.
I dont recall anyone taking such tough stance on them, even russia was also doing their own test that time.
I get that kim can b a mad man sometimes but d guy has d right to stack up on weaponry to increase his country's defence capabilities.

Im sha glad that US has met a country that makes its own weapons and so doesnt have to bow cos of US pressure unlike some countries that have to bow to them cos they buy weapons from them.

Im not sayin im some politically enlightened guy so i stand to be corrected about some things.
and they are the only country that ever used nukes.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Dedetwo:
This North Korean boy is a nut case. This assemblage of howitzers could be obliterated with one mother of dumb bomb.
he isn't a boy...
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2017
When polithiefcians are busy stashing away monies..how will Nigeria grow in strength.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by walosky(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=TITOBIGZ post=55943339]Empty barrel makes d loudest noise,if d blessings of amerika starts to rain on him,he would sharpally accepts trump as his lord and personal saviour,

Make him go ask Saddam Hussein. gringrin[/quote

Bros forget o....its about nuclear weapons this time, though we dont pray for that
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
ba7man:
You know next to nothing about Global millitary might.

You really should keep quiet and let those that have the knowledge discuss.

P.S. I'm not insulting you, I'm being honest with you.
Lol!
Empty barrel please educate me grin
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

America ll pay dearly for this and might not even recover from this mess.

They woefully failed in Vietnam and Americans were killed like pigs... This is North Koreans who are more equipped than Vietnam.

America is overrated. We all saw the mess they created in Iraq and Afghanistan till date. If your almighty America couldn't get rid of Talibans, then how do you expect these overrated pigs to win this war against NK
isil and taliban use to control grounds as big as Nigeria the arabs and d world could not do anything about it they just watched christians die becos it favours wat they want, wat they did was buy oil from isil and support them wif money now tell me i no d u.s foreign policy is wrong but wif wat turkey, syria, saudi arabia, israel, iran is doing now are they showing there love 4 d region or christian?. Pls think 4 ones. I knw u wil keep to ur theory
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ba7man(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Lol!
Empty barrel please educate me grin
No, I'll let you wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
salam1:
y blâme kim jon hun, y should should america v the sole right tl own any weapon?
I wonder ooo bro
I hope for a day Wen I see USA brought to her knees
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

America ll pay dearly for this and might not even recover from this mess.

They woefully failed in Vietnam and Americans were killed like pigs... This is North Koreans who are more equipped than Vietnam.

America is overrated. We all saw the mess they created in Iraq and Afghanistan till date. If your almighty America couldn't get rid of Talibans, then how do you expect these overrated pigs to win this war against NK
u should be taking sides wif d west just sayin. Talibans destroyed Afghanistan but waow u also blame U.S. so if u.s choose to help Nigeria because of bokoharam or NIGER DELTA MILITANT u love bokoharam.Come but bokoharam and Niger delta millitant members are they not from the region this is one reason i hate reading rubbish.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by mceze(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:
K bro!!!! Let's see how 2mao goes!!!!
Ok..I will be expecting.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2017
BraniacX:
antigrav? undecided you're kidding right? why the Bleep will they keep that secret given its multitude of applications?
U.S HAVE THE BEST SEA DEFEND SYSTEM IN THE WORLD DAHT THE SM-3A11 Better than S-400
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ba7man(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
bamidelee:

I wonder ooo bro
I hope for a day Wen I see USA brought to her knees
Meanwhile your life's dream is to get an American visa. grin
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Mr north Korea president I take God beg you o, na small pikin dey worry america.pls make you no go start WW3 . I have some unaccomplished stuffs. Like............ GIVING MY LIFE TO CHRIST.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Why do you add Israel? You think Israel is that powerful?
USA is the power of Israel
Im talking of their army. Where the US back them up is the airforce and navy.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Chai!
This your assertions is the most ridiculous I have seen in a long time. Please educate yourself by checking through the military might if North Korea. The ONLY area there are in no match with USA is airforce.
North Korea has the best naval military in the world, they have nuclear weapons too so, USA can't do any shakara, they have the best submarines etc.
For Iran vs. Israel, your must be a clown. Go and read history. Isreal would have been extinct by Iran long ago if not for their big brother USA under skirt they're hiding under. You be olodo
Don't mind them let them keep shouting usa up and down like my brother luminouz who keeps saying the USA develops weapons from elements gotten from Pluto and mars grin. Ever since they dropped little boy and fat man on hiroshima and nagasaki, we've not had peace since then. I keep saying it, theres nothing special about their military that other top dogs countries are not doing too. Even their so called secretive atomic bomb development, about 6 different countries were developing their own and almost nearing completion before the USA dropped theirs on japan. The US military is an overhyped piece of _shit. They are good no doubt but we need to stop saying things like no other country can match them. Dozens of countries out there will match them. Too much history channel and discovery world is not good. grin They've polluted their minds. Weapons that can never exist, they've been made to believe it exists cheesy make we hear word jare.

4 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2017
VladDracula:

Don't mind them let them keep shouting usa up and down like my brother luminouz who keeps saying the USA develops weapons from elements gotten from Pluto and mars grin. Ever since they dropped little boy and fat man on hiroshima and nagasaki, we've not had peace since then. I keep saying it, theres nothing special about their military that other top dogs countries are not doing too. Even their so called secretive atomic bomb development, about 6 different countries were developing their own and almost nearing completion before the USA dropped theirs on japan. The US military is an overhyped piece of _shit. They are good no doubt but we need to stop saying things like no other country can match them. Dozens of countries out there will match them. Too much history channel and discovery world is not good. grin They've polluted their minds. Weapons that can never exist, they've been made to believe it exists cheesy make we hear word jare.
Lmaoooooo!!!!!! U funny! Well I stopped arguing since last night! What's d point anyways? US ain't my country n probably never will!! Only WWIII can prove us wrong or right!!!!!
One thing dou bro! My mind is not polluted oooo....like Urs! Dracula!!! cheesy
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
vantage001:

The US does not need to invade libya because ghadaffi wants to use gold as currency as the policy dosen't make any economic sense.
Gold is finite, cannot be recreated( without turning to alchemy atleast), and can never be used as legal tender.
That is why countries use paper currencies backed by fiat or order of government because it can be reproduced and easily distributed.
Ghadaffi definitely was not the first to think about gold as currency, but it is a dumb move and america i am sure is smart enough to see the failure of that policy.
You are a conspiracy theorist. America is not out to get you

And that so called smart move of America has made libya a Hell Paradise.. Kim Jong can never be a puppet deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Ikio:
u should be taking sides wif d west just sayin. Talibans destroyed Afghanistan but waow u also blame U.S. so if u.s choose to help Nigeria because of bokoharam or NIGER DELTA MILITANT u love bokoharam.Come but bokoharam and Niger delta millitant members are they not from the region this is one reason i hate reading rubbish.

Taliban, Alqaida, ISIS and Bokoharam are all created by the western forces. Can you explain why they keep arresting foreigners in Sambisa but refused to make their confessions public?
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by fashrola(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:
The North Korean guy is making a hell of a mistake. A war with the US will see him dead before the war has even started because they will target him and his admin through North Koreans acting as allies. Its a pity he doesn't know that his people will betray him.

Calm down North Korea and Iran has a weapon mass of destruction to humble the US... What we should pray is that make their brain no touch...Cos nuclear bomb is no joke.... And it's after-effect is always effective in the next 20 years
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by SmartyPants(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Wat about the US who would stop dem. Dont they test weapons. Dey also have nuclear weapons. Why do dey need it nd insist every other country shouldn't. They may control ur country nd other cowardly nations. But they cant control all.

Do your research on life in North Korea cor the average North Korean and make the most of whatever education you have received
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by salam1(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2017
illumiaconcept:
because you cant entrust a loaded ak 47 rifle in the hands of a drunk 7years old child...
if u know who trump is u wount b saying dis. Nobody should pray for war no matter how Small it is cos directly/indirectly we Will b affected
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by lionel4power(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
HERES THE BEST AFRICAN MILITARY BLOG ON THE NET GO AND CONTRIBUTE
[url]africanmilitaryblog..com[/url]
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

Taliban, Alqaida, ISIS and Bokoharam are all created by the western forces. Can you explain why they keep arresting foreigners in Sambisa but refused to make their confessions public?
come i asked u this did the arabs allover the world watched isil occupy area as big as 6 states in Nigeria? did they buy oil from isil because? did they watched while isil was killing christians in the middle east? there are currently 5 million refugees from syria now the current actions from the countries just mention does it do anything to stop it.If i where trump i would ban anyone from the middle east.And i am not stupid bokoharam was 100% supported by the north just as Niger delta millitant and biafra are being supported by there regions.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
fashrola:

Calm down North Korea and Iran has a weapon mass of destruction to humble the US... What we should pray is that make their brain no touch...Cos nuclear bomb is no joke.... And it's after-effect is always effective in the next 20 years

Tell them please.. Many just spew anything they feel out of limited knowledge about warfare. Someone even said Israel is the most powerful country in the world.

North Korea is no joke and the Americans knows better. Just like they do initial gra-gra with Russia till today not a single missile exchange. North Korea's Advantage again is that their people don't travel seeking for greener pastures like many country do. They support their President like a family-like sentiment during chaos.

Well it has been predicted that a small countey will fall the mighty powers, so it is gradually coming to pass.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

Dude free that guy. He knows next to nothing. To him and his irks, USA is fighting these guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by chiraqDemon(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!Yeah!! I believe DAT is also possible!!!!! N by then...we will also have human presence on other planets!!!!
Exactly especially since we would either mechanically/cybernetically evolve to survive on other gasses apart from oxygen or we would be able to synthesize the oxygen from other gasses on a larger scale to help our brains survive (that's if our brains wont be replaced by high speed computer chips).
The moon, then mars, then the solar system n the milky way.
With the mechanical evolution of our bodies we wouldnt even need to worry about travelling at light speed as we would be able to survive no matter the length of the journey.
Just wish they will keep the human private parts. Cant be having a mechanical joystick or punna grin
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Ikio:
come i asked u this did the arabs allover the world watched isil occupy area as big as 6 states in Nigeria? did they buy oil from isil because? did they watched while isil was killing christians in the middle east? there are currently 5 million refugees from syria now the current actions from the countries just mention does it do anything to stop it.If i where trump i would ban anyone from the middle east.And i am not stupid bokoharam was 100% supported by the north just as Niger delta millitant and biafra are being supported by there regions.

If you can aswer this simple questions i will continue this educative argument with you.

1. Do you know where Syria is unrest?

2. Do know about CIA?

3. Do you think Bokoharam, Milinat and Biara does not have external support?
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by balanceofterror1(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Pharaoh9:

They don't need to travel to America to attack the US

What do you know about the act of war?. U.S will fight them both within and without.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

If you can aswer this simple questions i will continue this educative argument with you.

1. Do you know where Syria is unrest?

2. Do know about CIA?

3. Do you think Bokoharam, Milinat and Biara does not have external support?
Guy luk answer mine first. i knw about the CIA and the iraq rubbish.I knw the syria govt and rebels are the destroyers. i will answer ur last q when u answer mine.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by obayendo1010(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Explorers:
Hundreds of tanks were lined up along the eastern coastal town of Wonsan in a show of military strength celebrating 85 years since the North Korean army was created.

The Korean People's Army positioned tanks along the coast as planes soared overhead.
lolz all this Asia people dis north korea guy i aspect him to be more tatical when dealing with US imagine wat he did just one MOAB he has lost more a thousand tank pls north korea have a rethink i want you win this war as soon as possible
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by obegiri: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people like to overhype the US.

For one thing, the US does not have an easy history on Asian soils when it comes to battles. Another is that the US is overhyped; they couldn't even do a decent job of successfully capturing targets and bringing them to base during the Mogadishu battle of 1993. The Somalian militiamen nearly wiped them out.

wiped out? was it a full blown war, even at that they lost just18 soldiers after killing close to a thousand of the fighters at their strong base by less than 100 elite force. and at the end their mission to arrest the warlord lieutenants at Mogadishu was accomplished.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2017
dejt4u:
I wonder what weapon my country Nigeria has to display.. At times, I feel Nigeria shouldn't be called a country
atleast they are displaying stolen money

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.