Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency (16886 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Family Members Join APC / Buhari Harrasing Obasanjo Becos He Knows Afonjas Will Do Nothing / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by EmmyDJourno: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Can you explain how Tinubu made his own money??

Please don't be offended, but you are one of those drawing this Nation back

Please Note: The truth Hurts grin
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by InvertedHammer: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
/

When a WASC holder beats a Ph.D holder, who is the olodo?

\
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by obonujoker(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Please don't be offended, but you are one of drawing this Nation back

Please Note: The truth Hurts grin

If Nigeria doesn't stand for equal rights and justice, its going no forward... keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
they have not even start work on Jonathan he's complaining lol..

30 billion for the account..

one day for the whistleblower grin
He has skeleton in his cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by seeyouin2019: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
If they harass you just tell your avenger boys to harass them back..
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Femi Adesina has said it all, Jonathan should keep complaining.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by freethesheeple(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by tymades(f): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by paramakina202: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Which is of the presidency said this,the one working from home or the cabal?
In this era of GHOST presidency we don't know who is in charge.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by erimmy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Can someone please explain how patience Jonathan managed to earn $30 million on the salary of a state civil service director in 5 years please? I am 100% sure Jonathan did not declare that money on her behalf in 2011 when filling the assets declaration form at the CCB as he was required to do by law. Isn't it pretty obvious that the money in question are proceeds from illegal activity?
"Who is the presidency? "---Babachir Lawal(ex SGF and former member of the Cabals-2017)
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by Sunnyja: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Benekruku:
Simple!

If he feels embarrassed, he should head to the court of law
Which court? The ones that will deliver judgement your boss will not obey.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by aksule(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
I like the reaction from the presidency that it is only the 'law' taking its course. How l wish l can save this particular comment for future reference. Nigerians are quick to forget events when the table turns. Are we not setting a dangerous precedent. If the law is as lawfully executed, no problem. Those at helm of affairs today may be at the receiving end tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
they have not even start work on Jonathan he's complaining lol..

30 billion for the account..

one day for the whistleblower grin

Bros you just reminded me; abeg who get whistle make I blow fpr this one cheesy

Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by Saintmary(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Who's the Presidency
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
... Nonsense. So the full weight of the law didn't take its course on IBB, Abdusalami, Gowon, Abacha's wife, OBJ, etc? I hope the eyes of the SS people are now open to this ridiculous victimization that's going on.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by slimfit1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let the law take place with Babangida, Abacha's , Abdulsalam ect family as well oh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Bros you just reminded me; abeg who get whistle make I blow fpr this one cheesy
hahahah... werey grin
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by 989900: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
emmy994:

[s]It's only gullible people like u that could buy such a lie. Which law is taking it's place? So the law can't take its place in the case of amaechi, rochas, fashola? Wot about the report wike sent to the president and EFCC have that acted on it? Adams oshomole nko are they all Saints? Call a name in apcshit that's not more corrupt than Jonathan. Are tinubu, amaechi, oshomole, rochas, kwankwaso Saints? Oga don't be fooled by this selective fight against corruption OK[/s].
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by 989900: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
DeepSight:

What's wrong with you. Have you forgotten that Abacha never stole.

Read again, especially the bottom part.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by kiddkash(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Who is this presidency
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by aolawale025: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
As a result of the inability of this government to provide even the mundane requirements of the citizens. They have time to respond to issues that require deep retrospective thinking. If "the law is taking it's course" how about the looters in this regime? When will the wheel turn to them
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by prodiga: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
989900:
How about all the families corruption has sent to their early grave or pauperised?

Your wife owns millions of dollars as a perm. sec earning $4,500/ month.

You are indicted in multiple multi billion dollar fraud cases.

Your untouchable minister Diezani along with Kola and Jide looted the country dry to the tune of billions . . . Just to mention a few.

Dasuki, Oke, Fayose, Obanikoro, Badeh, Ihijerika, Minimah, Omisore, etc. sharing billions of blood dollars while BH decimates the country.

Millions of SS people impoverished while your cronies of the same kin enjoy life in immoral opulence.

Many businesses capsized, suicide cases, our girls turned into prostitutes both home and abroad, even the ones in schools are nothing more than glorified 'oloshos' who will gladly pant-off for less than $10, yet your cousins now own millions of dollars from nowhere.

I know your starved st00pid supporters will say how about others, and I will gladly agree with them when they've showed me how much they remonstrated and asked same question when the iPhone stealer was sentenced to 7 years or the other 'Peak milk' thief was lynched to death.

GEJ is actually dumber than he looks.
hmm d power of free data well I blame Glo
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by bejeria101(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please your daura relic should not die o,when the law comes for him also nansense. Una think say na una smart pass. Oponu daura. Im on the 3rd lagos bridge in west germany coman beat me.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Even in the refusal of FG to release Dasuki and El-zakazaky against court orders.
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by Khez: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
so buhari is not corrupt eh?
Re: Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency by mrchurcks001: 1:05pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odigie-Oyegun Promises To Work With Secondus / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.