Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge (580 Views)

I Will Design A Responsive Ui/ux Design For You Web Or App Project / Get 50% Off Every Of You Web Hosting With Domainking Now / Register You Web Business Services For Free! No Hassle.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by business4us: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
This online training (whatsapp) is totally for beginners.

WHAT TO BE LEARNT:

1. HTML5
2. CSS3
3. JS (JQUERY)
4. BOOTSTRAP
5. FOUNDATION

NB: ONLY FOR BEGINNERS.....
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by business4us: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Only for beginners......
Whatsapp number is 08166162472
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by Naijest: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
business4us:
Only for beginners...... Whatsapp link [url]/IQDOAwIyOmsF48Vi67KJrg[/url]
interested add me 09098901221
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by BiafranBushBoy: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
You will only teach them half baked!!

Web design training is more than that...!!

Web design is far more complex than that!!
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by business4us: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You will only teach them half baked!!

Web design training is more than that...!!

Web design is far more complex than that!!

To you abi?
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by BiafranBushBoy: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
business4us:

To you abi?

Hey buddy... You are not talking to a novice!!

I know possible things!!

They may end up designing a static webpage, but it will be as useless as the K in Knife
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by daamazing(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I know possible things!!

They may end up designing a static webpage, but it will be as useless as the K in Knife
Everyone's gonna start from somewhere Na..
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by Lucasinho(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I know possible things!!

Why are u discouraging him...U that knws all...why havent U help out....
Face ur front o...

@OP ride On we r with U...
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by BiafranBushBoy: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
daamazing:
Everyone's gonna start from somewhere Na..

Una sorry ooo...

Enjoy the lecture!!
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by daamazing(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Una sorry ooo...

Enjoy the lecture!!
I be like person wey SignUp for the lecture? All I'm saying is if they know the basics, it'll help if they wish to learn it professionally!
Re: I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge by business4us: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I know possible things!!

Okay sir

Still open

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Wahala / Writers Needed! / Web Developer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.