Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him (37608 Views)

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Tboss Sister Slams Tonto Dikeh After She Blasted Her Ex Hubby On Linda Ikeji TV / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by EaglesT(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
yeh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Threebear(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Before you throw shades at people make sure your sentences are correct and you don't look like a refugee Cuz that's what they will use against you cry
kiss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Abeeni: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Pebcak: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by sod09(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oh lord

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by COdeGenesis: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yoruba baes

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by lokito: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Daddy freeze is also not perfect

Grammatical equivalence!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Ekakamba: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Eye arm nut laffing bot shining. grin
ymee:

y u dey laf
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by teelaw4life(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahahaha!but english no be her papa language na so its allowed..The freeze of a guy dey mess up big time.Im suppose chop correct leather(KOBOKO)..Most of im beef na with woman..im no dey shame sef?

But is it a crime to write in Yoruba, Igbo or any of our local language? At least person wey sabi english and her language go help her interpret the thing give freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Rilwayne001: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by lagosrd: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
I honestly hope this daddy freeze of a guy does not learn in a hard way. You don't mess up with wrong people. It's like poking a crazy tiger in eye twice.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by dtruth50: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
her english don't even bothers me bcs no b her papa language. wht pains me much is her concern abt her pic

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by drezzyx(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oh! my gosh!! that English was a nuclear bomb..Thank God I don't know how to speak English,na pidgin I sabi speak,but daddy freeze or daddy yo ur wahala dey too much to d extent anytime I read ur controversial statement toilet go dey worry me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by CyberGypsy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol Savagery at it peak ...Mr. English didn't go scort free this time..

Edakun shey her phone does not have auto-correct nih ??

this thing is plan work jhoor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
That's my problem with some pretty ladies the moment they discover that men are falling for them they hit the social media and start posting pictures and comments without developing themselves upstairs and you will find some niggars on their walls commenting `wow`wow`like ambulance without getting to know her, they believe beauty makes up for any deficiency they have! no not for me, imagine challenging a media icon with this kind of grammar? Am beginning to feel sorry for her, My niece can do better #teambeauty+brain#

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by oluscofield(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is this jenifa's diary or real life? This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freeze 1 : Jonestown candidate 0

This is the same thing I used to tell Mama Peace, it's not compulsory to orate in English.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Topgainer: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
She is just a victim, oppressed sorely by the 'Almighty' men of gods she so much fear and has devoted her youthfulness to.
She can be rescued by dedicated English teachers if only she can excuse her slave ushering work at the Church of Prophet Reverend King.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Mc23(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Murderer.....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by ifeanyi83(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
She just got popular....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by striver12(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naaah she is ugly
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by myfantasies(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
my wife muaah. are u still mad at me

Ur wahala too much
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by ikp120(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
lagosrd:
I honestly hope this daddy freeze of a guy does not learn in a hard way. You don't mess up with wrong people. It's like poking a crazy tiger in eye twice.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Bashnigga(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is wat happens wen u watch too much jenifa's diary grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by redcliff: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I don't know if it's by force to type in English cry

Is english our fathers language? Please focus on the message

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Topgainer: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
lagosrd:
All these gragra statements from men caged and hypnotized by men of gods.
Will natural disaster strike South Africa for apprehending Prophet Omotosho?
The Justices of the Supreme court that sentenced His holiness Prophet Rev King will learn in a hard way for messing with the wrong person according to his diehard followers.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by jakandeola(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
myfantasies:

Ur wahala too much
hahaha. but u like wahala too u curse me a lot but dats history. I want to dream about u tonight
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Carter4luv(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na dis English wey make migos yab naija say we no sabi speak English, ella why.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by jonero4(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
sugarbelly:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWhUeXlcjc/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

A particular internet troller decided to go hard on Daddy Freeze, as she 'attacked' for criticizing pastors, with her poor grammatical expressions. Freeze decided to finger out all her grammatical errors while firing back at her. Sit back and enjoy the savagery!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/daddy-freeze-goes-head-to-head-with.html

but we all understood what she meant to say. Let's leave her alone,

She no Sabi English but she Sabi mathematics.
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
redcliff:

Is english our fathers language? Please focus on the message

This is the question that illiterates use to defend their inadequacy. It's not your father's language so why speak it and bastardize it? Sebi pidgin dey there.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by amanze15(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
lagosrd:
abeggi grin grin grin that sequence is hilarious abeg cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by amanze15(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Carter4luv:
Na dis English wey make migos yab naija say we no sabi speak English, ella why.
source?!

NB please don't spread fake news, I love the Migos. "MAMA" HOULDINI" grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Uche Jombo Looks 16 In This Photo (adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.