Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Congratulations!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congratulations!!! (349 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! Popular Actress, Welcomes A Baby In Canada (pictures) / Congratulations: Frank Edwards Set To Release New Album On Valentine’s Day (feb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!!! by elohimoutreach: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Praise the Lord. It is wonderful to share the word of liberty once again.
It is not an accident that you are reading this message many people decide to ignore. Let me inform you, it is the prove you need to know the book of rememberance has been opened concerning you.
Mordecai was long forgotten and he was in poverty. But in a day like this the king remember him(Esther 6:1-11)
*I decree in the name above every other names that it is your season to be remembered.
Joseph one of the sons of Jacob was forgotten by the man who should help him out of prison but in a day like this he was remembered, set free and elevated (Genesis 40:14,23)
*It does not matter how strong the chains that hold you down, what i decree is your freedom in Jesus name.
Mephibosheth the helpless lame boy who regarded self as a dead dog was an unfortunate prince that was relegated to live in a forgotten land called Lodebar. But in a day like this he was remembered, shown kindness and his inheritance was restored unto him (2Sam.9:1-13)
* I prophesy, that your destiny helper shall remember you, shall send help unto you and shall not be tired of you.
However you cannot continue in sin and ask to be remembered.(Rom. 6:1) You need to repent and ask God for forgiveness.
On facebook: Elohim Outreach Ministry

1 Like

Re: Congratulations!!! by adoyi8: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
garbage
Re: Congratulations!!! by elohimoutreach: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
thank you
adoyi8:
garbage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Truth About Your Pastor / 36-dimensional Space / Best Answer For " Will Pharaoh Make Heaven"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.