Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Detoxification - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Detoxification (1034 Views)

Liver Detoxification – Secret To Getting Rid Of Fibroids / TELL ME OF YOUR EXPERIENCE(S) WHILE FASTING FOR THE PURPOSE OF DETOXIFICATION. / Detoxification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detoxification by theolar: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hello people pls can anyone give tips on home remedies for detoxifyin d body. Also to d dieticians in d house what are d benefits of a fruit and water fast.
Re: Detoxification by MCLOVIN: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
Sori,
I couldnt help but comment on one of my pet topics:
If u want natural detox u can eat fruits and vegs with detox effect. Some of these are
Raw bitterleaf, chew 4-5 raw, swallow.
Bitter Kola eat like 4 a day
Garlic not easy to eat but it works
Fibrous fruits like coconut, mango etc
Citrus fruits lime and lemon.
Water 6-8 glasses/day.
Re: Detoxification by Garip: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Detoxification is the removal of toxic substances from the body.In conventional medicine,detoxification can also be achieved artificially by techniques such as dialysis and chelation therapy.Detoxification is a treatment for addiction to drugs or alcohol intended to remove the physiological effects of the addictive substances. tongue
Re: Detoxification by BEAUTYGURU(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Detoxify your system using SONOTONE DETOX SYSTEM
An electronic system using Sounds that help you excrete free radicals from your blood circulation.
Giving you a bright and glowy skin tone.
Visit me at PERFECT FILL BEAUTY CLINIC or call me on 08037261207 for futher informations
Click http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/bmb.html to see my other services

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hear Dis Sad Story. / Plants Of Medicinal Uses In Nigeria / Rid Stretch Marks Off Your Body Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.