Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Experience With The Various Ethnic Group In Camp Cross-rivers Obubra. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With The Various Ethnic Group In Camp Cross-rivers Obubra. (645 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Various Ethnic Group In Camp Cross-rivers Obubra. by donleo92(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
As a fresh corper in obubra cross river, I took it to my self to study various people and their way of life. Some were really funny and others complicated.

The Yourubas: This set of people were the loudest in camp. Always speaking their language not minding if the person they are speaking it to understands it or not. But apart from that, there were the money spenders in camp. And before I forget, there guys can flirt like kilode. In fact any girl is a potential girlfriend to them oh... Lolz

The Hausa: Hmm.. At first they were not too free in camp because of environment, the dressing code, and the general nature of the camp. But as days passed, they had to adapt. And before I forget, there heat anything like corruption.. Lolz! Like cheating on the queue to get food and do some registration. But when they see that their war against corruption is not working, they technically join the corruption ooh ooh. Lolz.

The Ibos. Most of the ibos I meet were claiming Lagos base, port Harcourt base and the rest of the bases known to man. But for me I claimed umuahia base ooh. But apart from that the ibos were cool, quiet and reserved in camp. But money oriented or would I say money driven.

The benues, deltas: this set of people were also funny to be with too in camp as well especially the people from delta. There were funny and loud as well. If you want a partner in crime and causing trouble, then make some one from delta-warri your friend.

At this juncture, I will love to drop my pen. Feel free to add yours
Re: My Experience With The Various Ethnic Group In Camp Cross-rivers Obubra. by Nne5: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
If you write Igbo instead of ibo will you die?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Various Ethnic Group In Camp Cross-rivers Obubra. by doctorgold(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2017
donleo92:
As a fresh corper in obubra cross river, I took it to my self to study various people and their way of life. Some were really funny and others complicated.

The Yourubas: This set of people were the loudest in camp. Always speaking their language not minding if the person they are speaking it to understands it or not. But apart from that, there were the money spenders in camp. And before I forget, there guys can flirt like kilode. In fact any girl is a potential girlfriend to them oh... Lolz

The Hausa: Hmm.. At first they were not too free in camp because of environment, the dressing code, and the general nature of the camp. But as days passed, they had to adapt. And before I forget, there heat anything like corruption.. Lolz! Like cheating on the queue to get food and do some registration. But when they see that their war against corruption is not working, they technically join the corruption ooh ooh. Lolz.

The Ibos. Most of the ibos I meet were claiming Lagos base, port Harcourt base and the rest of the bases known to man. But for me I claimed umuahia base ooh. But apart from that the ibos were cool, quiet and reserved in camp. But money oriented or would I say money driven.

The benues, deltas: this set of people were also funny to be with too in camp as well especially the people from delta. There were funny and loud as well. If you want a partner in crime and causing trouble, then make some one from delta-warri your friend.

At this juncture, I will love to drop my pen. Feel free to add yours

You sound biased

(1) (Reply)

Available Nysc Trianing Centers And Ppas / How To Join Stream Two From Stream One / Job Available @ Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja For Nysc.. Check The Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.