Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Marriage Issues: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Issues: (700 Views)

Marriage Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Issues: by leftone: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
Marriage Lies

There was this couple that was married for 20 years, and every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was stupid. She figured she would break him out of the crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery operated pleasure devise. She got extremely upset. "You impotent bastard!" she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly, "I'll explain the toy if you explain the kids."
Re: Marriage Issues: by jumaingirl(f): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
leftone:

Marriage Lies

There was this couple that was married for 20 years, and every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was silly. She figured she would break him out of the crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery operated pleasure devise. She got extremely upset. "You impotent naughty person!" she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly, "I'll explain the toy if you explain the kids."

grin grin grin. lol
Re: Marriage Issues: by studio43(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
Like responsibly naw habba
Re: Marriage Issues: by studio43(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
*laugh responsibly naw habb* lol
Re: Marriage Issues: by GeeCee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
stale
Re: Marriage Issues: by Kunbee: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2010
Stale cool

(1) (Reply)

Umoru And The Seven Virgins / Grave Yard / Serves Her Right. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.