Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom (36355 Views)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do you guys have any idea how many murders have gone unpunished in this country since 1960? It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by buttymachiavelli(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zoological republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Alphyno: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Christy Jesuuu... shocked shocked shocked

Attaya for this Useless Country o.. cry cry cry
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by kikake: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is Akwa House of Horror. Who did this? Who wants to turn this place to another Agatu and NE Nigeria?

RIP
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by goldedprince: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
the annoying thing is that its POOR PEOPLE KILLING POOR PEOPLE
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
This nothing. The fight stated since January 2017.
I respect people after death that's why I don't upload pictures here. More than 50 were killed in February and properties destroyed in billions.

Must of the women ran to my village
The fight also contributed to scarcity of palm oil
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeria is actually the worst country in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
menwongo:
This nothing. The fight stated since January 2017.
I respect people after death that's why I don't upload pictures here. More than 50 were killed in February and properties destroyed in billions.

Must of the women ran to my village
The fight also contributed to scarcity of palm oil

So 50 people were killed in January and nobody heard about it ..This country is a wild jungle
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by 2016v2017: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Rotimi Amechi and Buhari competing on who will have the highest number of body counts before 2018

Do you wanna know how naturally dumb Nigerians are ?? They will still vote for Buhari and APC in 2019

Sometimes i don't sympathize the suffering of Nigerians, you brought it upon yourselves

Enjoy the change you voted for

1 Like

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by 2016v2017: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is actually the worst country in the world
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by NaijaBlend: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2017
They Fulani herdsmen! There is nothing like mercenary. Fulani herdsmen are the one killing Nigerians all over.
May the souls of these innocent men and women rest in peace.
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Jelal0007(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Rotimi Amechi and Buhari competing on who will have the highest number of body counts before 2018

Do you wanna know how naturally dumb Nigerians are ?? They will still vote for Buhari and APC in 2019

Sometimes i don't sympathize the suffering of Nigerians, you brought it upon yourselves

Was ur stupidity bought or did you get it for free? M0RON

2 Likes

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by gonkin(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2017
World war 3 things i guess
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by austin2all: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
welcome to Nigeria. where human life means nothing. cry may Allah continue to protect us. Ameen

NOW WHO DA Bleep IS ALLAH
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by akigbemaru: 12:35am On Apr 27, 2017
chie8:
According to an online user who shared these disturbing photos,the victims pictured below were murdered in Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom State by mercenaries from Ikot Offiong in Cross Rivers State.

He called on Federal government to either establish military barracks in the area or do the needful.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/disturbing-photos-of-victims-murdered.html
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by seeniorboy(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Why do akwa ibom and cross river people hate each others like this? even Igbo's Yoruba's that insult each others online can never kill them selves like akwa ibom and cross river re doing undecided
Oga!!!igbo-yoruba insult ends here!they are close friends outside there
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by wildice2(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2017
two brothers killing each other because of land..... smh
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Khalifa44: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2017
The rate people die in Nigeria from preventable causes is alarming. It gt to show that we don't value human lives in Nigeria. Is a pity!
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by sissoko22(m): 1:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Most people from down South are the most confused and hypocritical in Nigeria. The same thing happen up North, it become Islam is a violent and so on.

Approximately, 85% of people leaving in ss/se Nigeria are Christians. Therefore, can we now assume or state that Christianity is a religion of violence as I'm 99.97% sure that those who commit this stupid and devilish act are Christians.

Youths from these regions mentioned need proper and adequate orientation. They're found wanting in every single crime you can think of both home and abroad from kidnapping to drug trafficking. They constitute 94.6% of our prisoners in diaspora, 4.1% Yoruba's and the remaining 2.3% for other ethnic minorities.

It's important for you to know that I am neither Yoruba nor Hausa, just a consign citizen. #CHEERS

3 Likes

Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by goldedprince: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2017
cross river and bad news these days are like bread and butter angry
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by sissoko22(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2017
For whatever reason(s) this act committed is unacceptable and inhumane. We've to collectively say no to situation like this. Our government has failed us as a nation, security is there to protect and guides only the rich.

No matter how sincere and patriotic we are, they are small element of bias and sympathy towards our religion and ethnicity, but in time like this, we should come together in love and harmony to condemn such act and as well hold our leaders responsible.
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Nwodosis:
There must be gene of the Fulanis in them!

Every human tribe has good evil traits inherent in them. Each trait only needs a catalyst to come to the fore. Coming down to the macro level, if one is observant enough, one would see that there is hardly a biological family without a blackleg - the bad guyc- satan's agent - in that family.
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Jabioro: 2:43am On Apr 27, 2017
In the past what we have then are films, that would be advertised on radio and TV with graphic illustration on how it look like to attract more crowd, unfortunately how time change for the worst. This present day, . time around terrible situation at hand all has gone on opposite tide whenever we gather to mourned not by accident death come but by intentional brothers who has turned himself to be agent of calamities.. I weep for my country!
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by 9japride(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2017
May their souls R. I. P but sadly issues hardly get resolved in Nigeria because of unscrupulous and shallow minded people heading various elective positions and also greed for wealth controls most decision makers negatively
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by remikunle: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Remember D Judgement Day
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by UnimkeAk(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Why do akwa ibom and cross river people hate each others like this? even Igbo's Yoruba's that insult each others online can never kill them selves like akwa ibom and cross river re doing undecided
Put them on a border and see if they wont be genocide btw the igbos and yorubas
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by maasoap(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Nwodosis:
There must be gene of the Fulanis in them!
To people like you, the only people who are capable of senseless killings in Nigeria are Fulanis. I hope you receive your sense back soon.
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Oh, sorry. I didn't know that Buhari is the governor of Cross River state while Amaechi is the governor of Akwa Ibom state. What are they competing for again?
Re: Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom by Bakrabas: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Subuanalahi... And they haven't granted them Biafra yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo / Man Arrested After A Lady He Took Out, Died During Sex / Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.