Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City (1333 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by babawalexy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
An interesting photo has emerged showing what locals believe to be the figure of Jesus standing over a Colombian city recently ravaged by a landslide just a week ago. The crowd gathered in the north central Colombian region of Caldas to film the figure.

Just last week 17 people had been killed when a month's rainfall fell overnight, resulting in landslides. Yet, as the sun slanted through clouds in Manizales, residents recorded the rare phenomenon on a mountain called Sancancio and those who lost their homes and loved ones in the natural disaster took comfort in choosing to believe that the figure was that of Jesus Christ.

In the video, a man can be heard in the background saying:
"Oh, my God, my blessed God, come here to see the misery. Look at this, look at this, blessing God. Glory to the Lord. Do you see the Lord there, standing up?"

At least 17 people were killed and seven are missing after a landslide sent mud and rocks crashing into several neighborhoods in Manizales, Colombia, the government said on Wednesday, the second deadly landslide in the country this month.

Credit: http://www.newsalert.com.ng/2017/04/photosimage-believed-to-be-figure-of.html

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
and Chris Oyakhilome said last week that Jesus is coming soon..

could this be the sign?

1 Like

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wow.
Anytime I see anything or hear something that is about the end time I quickly ask for forgiveness but after two days I return to my old ways. You would never see any mainstream media house report such incidence even if it is caught on tape, why?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Chimaritoponcho: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:

could this be the sign?
No o this is the symptom

2 Likes

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:

could this be the sign?
Many others have been preaching about His coming.
Oyakhilome only stated the obvious.
Only the very blind can't see the signs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Many others have been preaching about His coming. Oyakhilome only stated the obvious. Only the very blind can't see the signs.
what are the signs please?

1 Like

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
what are the signs please?
Open your Bible & read Revelations . The rest is history. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Open your Bible & read Revelations . The rest is history. Thank me later.
so is the picture here (exactly as it is) also one of the signs that was written in revelations?

oh thou sheeple!

1 Like

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
so is the picture here (exactly as it is) also one of the signs that was written in revelations?

oh thou sheeple!
Ode, as you use "oh thou sheeple" you have made common sense?
The pictures here could or couldn't be real. But until you bring evidence to prove otherwise, keep shut!
As for that your phrase, learn to use it better if indeed you understand what the person who created the phrase really meant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Ode, as you use "oh thou sheeple" you have made common sense?
The pictures here could or couldn't be real. But until you bring evidence to prove otherwise, keep shut!
As for that your phrase, learn to use it better if indeed you understand what the person who created the phrase really meant.
wtf is this man saying.

thought you said that the picture here depicts exactly what was written in revelation?

reason why I asked you to show me where in the book of revelation where they talked about this picture exactly as it is

oh Lamar! I weep for thy children
Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
wtf is this man saying.

thought you said that the picture here depicts exactly what was written in revelation?

reason why I asked you to show me where in the book of revelation where they talked about this picture exactly as it is

Quote wherever I said that. You said " and Chris Oyakhilome said last week that Jesus
is coming soon..
could this be the sign?" Then I said " Many others have been preaching about His
coming. Oyakhilome only stated the obvious.
Only the very blind can't see the signs.".
You also asked for the signs I meant above and I asked you to open to revelations to read about the signs that are being evangelized about.

1 Like

Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Ehiscotch(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
wtf is this man saying.

Quote wherever I said that. You said " and Chris Oyakhilome said last week that Jesus
is coming soon..
could this be the sign?" Then I said " Many others have been preaching about His
You also asked for the signs I meant above and I asked you to open to revelations to read about the signs that are being evangelized about.
If you can't comprehend then stop all these your mentions .
If you think you are witty by posting all the "oh Lamar, oh sheeple' lines you picked up I suggest you have a rethink.
Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:

is coming soon..
If you can't comprehend then stop all these your mentions .
If you think you are witty by posting all the "oh Lamar, oh sheeple' lines you picked up I suggest you have a rethink.
hahahaha.. yeye boy grin

night abeg
Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:

could this be the sign?

Before my father was born, it has been "jesus is coming soon" , I am 31 my father is long gone; he should have been 66 this year, and it is still "Jesus is coming soon". ; please it seem like their is a misunderstanding of the " soon" I used to know; I had to scramble for a dictionary, Alas, I wasn't wrong; then it shows there is something wrong with your description of soon....

Don't u kids outgrow juvenile tales by moonlight ? It should be clear to any sound mind now that religion and all stories told are just myths and fables , nothing real, meant to unite a group of persons for the original authors selfish interest; think NY people, think , that's what your brains should be used for, think!!;... It surprises me when adult grow with this skewed ideology , it is pitiable...

Grow up kids, grow up.
Re: Photos Believed To Be The Figure Of Jesus Appears Above Colombian City by jericco1(m): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol that's a cloud come on!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Phyno Cruising On His Range Rover Sport / Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? / See 5 Of Tiwa Savage’s Sexy And Cool Magazine Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.