Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) (41397 Views)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by ezeagu(m): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2017
This is the Lagos you people are scattering your head for?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by mantosa(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Never knew you reside in Lagos, thought it was one of those eastern state.

dominique:
Yeah it happened yesterday in Maryland, I heard the sewage tanker saved the day but the Honda was burnt beyond repair. Don't want to imagine the stench that would have surrounded that area afterwards
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 27, 2017
I pity those laughing, they are lucky the methane content of that "shít" truck did not explode.

This is just another lucky day for Lagosians and may have set a precedent for subsequent use of explosive liquid for firefighting purposes.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by excel2792: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2017
please can u help me out to put google adsense to my site since six month ago bt is been disaproved since all dix days and they give me client no and publisher no please help out
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by walosky(m): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Baked or Burnt shit

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by dingbang(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2017
What can we learn from this?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by CyberGypsy(m): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2017
that's Maryland grin .

Shït self wan get freedom
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2017
sh1t literally happened! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Typicalguy(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Go and become a comedian. Stop wasting your talent on other addiction
& how's dat ur biz? Onuku

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Lagos home of wonders and mindblowing innovations!
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
Addicted2Women:

Wow

That's legendary

From today onwards, i will start eating Amala and Ewedu 3 times everyday

I will be a millionaire in just 3 months, watch out

I will be​ walking around town looking​ for burning cars and houses to quench with my Amala and Ewedu shiit

I'm officially a fire fighter
[/s]
Frustrated osu grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by chinkichun: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Only in Lagos... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by bozz007(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

The stench in that area will be killing
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by sommyblaze(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Berlynn:
All thanks to the poo owners now how do we appreciate them grin grin

queen B??
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by VitaminB12(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
dominique:
Yeah it happened yesterday in Maryland, I heard the sewage tanker saved the day but the Honda was burnt beyond repair. Don't want to imagine the stench that would have surrounded that area afterwards
Then how did it save the day when the car was burnt beyond repair?
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by tinktanker: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
My question is where was our fire service?
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Nascimento(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Poo? Poo contains methane n'a, an ingredient for explosive. See this guys o. Lolzz
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
shit ;d
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Wow

That's legendary

From today onwards, i will start eating Amala and Ewedu 3 times everyday

I will be a millionaire in just 3 months, watch out

I will be​ walking around town looking​ for burning cars and houses to quench with my Amala and Ewedu shiit

I'm officially a fire fighter
If amala with ewedu is sh¡t. Imagine what igbo foods are. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by dominique(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
VitaminB12:
Then how did it save the day when the car was burnt beyond repair?

My husband was there live. The burning car caused huge traffic and two heavily loaded fuel tankers were very close to it. You can imagine the disaster that would have happened had the flames gotten to one of the tankers.
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by donodion(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Oh God, please let this be restricted to local news and not on CNN.

What would the world be saying about Nigeria and Nigerians...Where they use kak to put out burning car..with all our international gragra....Jesu Kristi!
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by VitaminB12(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
dominique:

My husband was there live. The burning car caused huge traffic and two heavily loaded fuel tankers were very close to it. You can imagine the disaster that would have happened had the flames gotten to one of the tankers.
OK. now I get the gist....always give full gist or be ready to keep clarifying as you just did. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Nuel25846(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
And shit saves the day. grin
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by spawnx: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
zonax:
How can they be so dump. Fire need 3 things to burn namely Oxygen, Fuel and Carbon. Trying to quench fire with faeces means adding both Carbon and fuel to the fire and igniting it the more.
you are wrong mate. Fore requires heat,oxygen and fuel
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by spawnx: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
zonax:
How can they be so dump. Fire need 3 things to burn namely Oxygen, Fuel and Carbon. Trying to quench fire with faeces means adding both Carbon and fuel to the fire and igniting it the more.
you are wrong mate. Fire requires heat,oxygen and fuel
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by Tedassie(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Some crazy sh!tuation right thur
Re: Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) by newyorks(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Nuel25846:
And shit saves the day. grin
guy pls is jamb mock exam compulsory for all jambites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Peace Introduces B737-800 New Generation Aircraft Into Its Operations(photos / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.