Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is The President Important? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President Important? (402 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President Important? by aloeman15(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
We hear buhari missed another FEC meeting.
No biggie, we're told.
So of what use is he, if 'govt is working'?
But there's something most of us missed-
At the meeting, 20 GOVERNORS WERE ABSENT!
I'm sure they all knew he would be unable to make it.

If in a recession, these people can be so nonchalant, what hope do we have?
Therefore the question is, do we carry on without a substantive- AND EFFECTIVE- leader, since 'govt is working', or do we acknowledge just how terrible things are and replace one man, for the good of 180 million men, women and children?
Re: Is The President Important? by ozoebuka1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
In nigeria, no...The "presidency" is more important. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is The President Important? by chuksLetting: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let me as**kkkkk ifa

Čheck my profile if you need to rent comfortable house in ago-palace, amuwo odofin, isolo, and others in Lagos state.
Re: Is The President Important? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2017
take off all your clothes

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget Is Missing, The Nigerian Police Stole It - Says Senate / Buhari And The Enemy Within / Sheriff Vs Makarfi: Supreme Court Fixes May 25 To Entertain Pdp’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.