Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) (625 Views)

Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by hollawaley2: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2017
International journalist, Richard Quest of Quest means business, is currently in Lagos Nigeria for days now and he is not leaving the country without taking a taste of the Nigeria jollof rice. In his new tweet, he resurrected the war between Ghana and Nigeria, over which country has the best jollof rice.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlf_XUBKFsA

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by pendusky(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol,
E-war between Ghana and Nigeria cheesy
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by whirlwind7(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Why mention it, if you did not wish to get involved? cheesy

Ok, someone drag his ass back to that restaurant. He dined at Utopia in V.I yesterday. I believe this is where the video was recorded.
Let him sample both of them blindfolded, and declare which one tastes better. Drag him out! He ressurected the rivalry, so let him give his verdict! smiley

Meanwhile, I don't think that "tushed" up rice could taste as good as the party jollof prepared with huge iron pots on firewood.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by noetic5: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2017
sad copy copy
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by Damianbrown(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2017
I see
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2017
grin

Now this is killing my curiosity again tongue...i tasted Nigerian jollof rice before.
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Someone should give him somalia jollof rice that looks like white rice and Agbo jedi.
Re: Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria & Ghana Jollof Rice(pics,video) by bignero: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Ghana joor, more attractive to the eye and nose

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government May Prosecute Mercy Aigbe’s Husband For Wife Battery / A Fan Asked Wizkid When He Is Getting Married - See His Response / Nigerian Police Officers Pictured Helping A Woman Replace Her Car Tyre In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.