Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (36917 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2017
big and beautiful
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Duru009(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Must you expose ur body.... .

Nawao 4 all this yeyebrity
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by bumi10(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2017
sweet
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2017
where is the CLEAVAGE naa

vaseline CREW,,,food don done oooo

cc:Bumbae....when ll u sure us ur own cleavage...##Runs away##
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2017
where is the CLEAVAGE naa

vaseline CREW,,,food don done oooo

cc:Bumbae1....when ll u show us ur own cleavageLolz...##Runs away##
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Horus(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by walosky(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
I call this "Room and Parlour or Self contain"
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by lokito: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
forreelinc:
grin hahaha she looks like rasputia from norbit

LOL!!! Weeeench
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by luminouz(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Happy Birthday Pretty Ebony!
#PlusSize
#BigBoldBeautiful
#BlackIsBeautiful
#BlackIsGold
#HeavyDuty
#AfricanWoman
#SexyMama
#EdonDo!!
#EnevaDo!!!! grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by olisaemeka1(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Ekpekus:
Everybody nai be Nollywood actress ni? Even the ones wey never act, dem go tag them actress and actor.. which movie this one don feature in sef?
Let me come and dey go siddon for my house as na working from home win am now grin

It's simple why u don't know her....she's a scandal free actress ...
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Happy Birthday Pretty Ebony!
#PlusSize
#BigBoldBeautiful
#BlackIsBeautiful
#BlackIsGold
#HeavyDuty
#AfricanWoman
#SexyMama
#EdonDo!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:
#EnevaDo!!!! grin
lol, u catch d drift!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:

lol, u catch d drift!
Sure boss!!!!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Onyinye15(f): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAORAH
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
emmachukwu99:
Despite her size, she's pretty.

No problem.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Teneke007(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Amagite:
Plus sized Nollywood actress and mother, Adaora Ukoh is a year older today, and have shared beautiful new photos to mark her day.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/actress-adaora-ukoh-release-stunning.html

Plus size abi FAT.. Stop sugar coating it..
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Consray(f): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Ekpekus:
Everybody nai be Nollywood actress ni? Even the ones wey never act, dem go tag them actress and actor.. which movie this one don feature in sef?
Let me come and dey go siddon for my house as na working from home win am now grin
[center]
Ekpekus:
[/center]
Ekpekus:
Do you watch movies at all, am not a 9ja movies fun but i knew her right from my childhood days as an actress.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Consray(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Do you watch movies at all, am not a 9ja movies fun but i knew her right from my childhood days as an actress.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by melaningirl: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2017
last35:
Olomu roboto... Her melons will be jingling like bell during sex

You de think o......Na wa
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
happy birthday my birthday mate #show me some love today is my birthday # i pray u and your family won't die young

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by UncutSk(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Vomits
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by princejones(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
HBD
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by isyben(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
my eyes are blind i cannot see

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
u want to sell urself by exposing ur brea.st abi?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by buskie13(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
last35:
Olomu roboto... Her melons will be jingling like bell during sex
which app u take do ur pic like that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet ) / Duncan Mighty Exposes A Suspected Fraudster Posing As An Endowed Lady / Photo: Timaya Still Saving The Dreadlocks He Shaved Off 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.