Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock (23957 Views)

Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja Today / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by heckymaicon(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
see those two fools (Orton & bello)

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
I wonder what Ortom is doing there? His the most incompetent among that bunch of incompetent goons

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by adenine02: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Shataap.....! Why would God heal a silent murderer of his children??

it time i start shooting fool like this

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Jelal0007(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Shataap.....! Why would God heal a silent murderer of his children??
Did he kill ur father or mother?
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by maursatt: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Leaders without blemish, free of corruption, right doing able leaders. Apc a save heaven for looters, I hail una.
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2017
ademega:
God heal our president...

Ur president does not want to be healed..he wants to kill himsef on Nigeria's neck undecided
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by cygnus05(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
divide9ja:
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD OH!

in your household abi..! Wish others what you wish yourself ! undecided
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Cholison(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Looters and scammers of the Nigerian Nation on parade.

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Humbledude(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
MEN OF TIMBER AND CALIBER
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by cygnus05(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
divide9ja:
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD OH!

in your household abi..! Wish others what you wish yourself undecided
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by aolawale025: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
The kogi man would always show up for irrelevances like this. Since he's idle
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Terrorists.

They have come to steal taxpayers funds.

Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2017
stonemasonn:
I hardly see Ambode in such meetings. I wonder why Lagos governors (apart from Tinubu) don't care much about national politics.

Ambode was elected to govern Lagos and not to attend useless meetings that won't benefit him or the people of Lagos.

What is the purpose of this meeting in Aso Rock?
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by babyfaceafrica: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
stonemasonn:
I hardly see Ambode in such meetings. I wonder why Lagos governors (apart from Tinubu) don't care much about national politics.
Lagos politics is bigger than Nigeria.....
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by airminem(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
You These APC Rogues, You People Have Stated Doing Backdoor Meeting Abi? Hope You People Are Not Planning Coup Ooo.
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by mywells: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
old wine in new bottles
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Collins87: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Great Grand Thieves. GGT of Nigeria.
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by Ridwanna(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2017
stonemasonn:

Aregbesola self no dey attend. I smell faction in d forum
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by binsanni(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
look at that kogi yeye governor. God will surely judge u. pathetic monster
Re: Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock by divide9ja: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
cygnus05:
in your household abi..! Wish others what you wish yourself undecided

I am simply stating the facts, God has spoken. angry

The blood of innocents shall not go unjudged grin

If he is okay, then where is he?

French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election