Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? (1079 Views)

Sad: Super Eagle's Olufemi Adebayo Dies / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? by deb(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
I'm just wondering what value Mohammed Yusuf has to offer for the Super Eagles that will make Amodu drop the likes of
Olufemi Adebayo and Dele Adeleye who have both played at the finals of the Under-20 and Olympic final?

Maybe Amodu being a great coach has seen what we all have not seen cheesy
All I can say personally is that time will tell because the Nation's cup is just around the corner
Re: What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? by snakova(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
tribalist
Re: What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? by Iyineda(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
snakova:

tribalist

How does deb's comment have anything to do with tribalism? He spoke his mind and said that Adefemi Olubayo > Yusuf Mohammed, and I agree. The latter being from the North is irrelevant. I couldn't care less if he were even from Lesotho but got naturalized, or Spanish, or an alien. And I would remain indifferent to see an SE squad with 0 Yoruba's and 23 Igbos. I DON'T GIVE A bleep ABOUT TRIBES.

This has to be one of the most retarded replies I've read on these boards.

And this time, I'm not kidding.
Re: What The Heck Is A Yusuf Mohammed Doing On Amodu's List While Olufemi Is Out? by deb(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
tribalist

OMG! I can't believe somebody is thinking like that?

Olufemi Adebayo is by far a better player than Yusuf Mohammed I don't care where he comes from he shouldn't be on that list
is Adebayo is not there. I think you are the one who is a tribalist that is why the only thought that came to your mind is that of
tribalism and not of good reasoning.

This has to be one of the most retarded replies I've read on these boards.

And this time, I'm not kidding.

Man I agree with you completely you can't be kidding about that kind of response. Shame on Snakova.

(1) (Reply)

Carling Cup Final - Arsenal Lose Out To Martins Strike: / Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House / Jeremy Lin Mathematics. Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.