Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital (9674 Views)

Emah Bassey Accused Of Administering Juju On 22 APC Members In Akwa Ibom / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
bensine:
I really like this. So far, this is the only action of the senate president that impress me. However, its just very obvious that most Nigerians don't know how to earn respect of their people. They feel u can force it. What saraki have done is OK but he would av done it better n earn more respect. As a trained medical doctor, personally I expected him to come to the hospital cooperately dressed with tie, then put on a lab coat and attends to as much patients as he can. Judging by hispersonality n position first of all, the patients will be impressed and their psychology will be well affected. They will really feel relaxed and the atmosphere will be amazing. Imagine the number 3 citizen treating u, that's a good feeling first of all. The problem of our leaders is that they are not accessible, u don't even get to see them except on TV n newspapers. If na white man dey this guy shoes now, I swear he will finish work. Do the unexpected self. Though I still appreciate the little he did but he would av done better than that. That agbada in the hospital is out of it...

U support this?

Why not extend your support and let him operate on you, mtcheew.

Why are some Nigerians like this?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by DJInfluence: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Only in my country. Is he a Doctor or a nurse? Why should he be doing that? I no understand this my country and the way we think ohh.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by BlackOnassis(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
lawalosky:
why is dat AJIYA staring at me me no be ur type abeg!!!!!!!

What are you saying sef? That woman is fine ooo. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by glossy6(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
lubbish
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by evanscheck(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is wrg Oo.. Y shud he administer injection
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by lawalosky(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
BlackOnassis:

What are you saying sef? That woman is fine ooo. cheesy
thats why she is tryin to tempt me with dat sexy eye... Amadi oha sawa anya eba!!!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by d33types: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Confused country!

Engineers are sent to farms for nysc

Doctors are sent to local government

Now a senator is administering injections

Always putting square pegs in round holes

You're the confused one.a senator isn't a profession okay..
Saraki is a medical doctor by profession and he's more than qualified to inject that child.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital by iamrealdeji(m): 5:37am On Apr 30, 2017
the baby looks so much like Saraki. one would think he's Saraki's last born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure ‘explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors NOT Explosives, Says OAU Prof / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / FG To Begin N22.7tn Loan Repayment In 2026 –DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.