Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,066 members, 7,859,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lionsbet: Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Betting Odds And Predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionsbet: Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Betting Odds And Predictions (317 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionsbet: Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Betting Odds And Predictions by LionsBets(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
The IBF heavyweight title is on the line on Saturday night as home favourite Anthony Joshua prepares to go toe-to-toe with Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium, London, in the most anticipated heavyweight bout in recent memory.

Will Joshua maintain the unbeaten start to his professional career or can Klitschko bounce back from his defeat to Tyson Fury and re-establish himself as the undisputed heavyweight champ?

We take a look at what the experts are saying:

This could go one of many ways, but if I had to guess right I would say Joshua’s going to bang him out, he’ll just have too much for him.

He’s big and strong, and has the youth and ambition at 27 years old, which could prove decisive.

But Klitschko is in position where his whole legacy is at stake and it’s Wembley stadium, it’s probably his last fight. He talks about being obsessed and all these things are bad news for Joshua. His lack of experience at world level could see him getting outboxed and outpointed, and shown up to be every bit the novice that he is.

If Klitshcko is as motivated and obsessed with this fight as he says he is, then he can be a real threat.

Assuming Klitschko goes in with the mindset of leaving no stone unturned because his legacy is at stake, then he has a chance.

That said, I expect Joshua to win by knockout, but not early. He will win with educated pressure, not just swinging wildly and missing because Klitschko will make him miss - he's been knocked out a few times and doesn’t like getting hit. He’s scared now, and even though he fights well behind his jab, if Joshua can put him under pressure with his feet without overworking and overloading himself then by rounds seven, eight and nine Klitschko should be showing every year of his 41-year-old body.

I expect Joshua to win, but I can see how Klitshcko can beat him.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Empowered 1,600 Syria Kids / Granit Xhaka And Danny Welbeck Keep Gunners' Top Four Hopes Alive Read More: Ht / Fghjrfgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.