Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat (485 Views)

Presidential Amnesty Office: Buhari’s Ministers Battle For Cronies / I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Kelvondon1: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Buhari’s assertion which was upon remarks attributed to Dr. Jonathan in the new book- “Against The Run of Play”, written by Mr. Segun Adeniyi, Chairman, Editorial Board of ThisDay Newspapers, came as kinsmen of the former president robustly defended his claim of an international and local conspiracy to thwart his re-election bid.

The kinsmen under the aegis of the Ogbia Political Forum, OPF, said the United States was particularly offended by President Jonathan’s opposition to the legalisation of homosexuality in the country and alleged that some interest groups were determined to keep the former president from talking, even in the face of the alleged injustice he suffered.

SEE FULL REPORT HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/fear-belongs-to-those-who-have-abused-trust-while-in-office-buhari-tells-jonathan/

Re: Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm, I hope it is Buhari that made this quote and not the other way round

Re: Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Hotgistnaija247: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Who's winch hunting who
They should go straight to the point if his records are not clean.
But by the way there is no leader with 100% Clean record

My thoughts though
Re: Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Raddie(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2017
I just weak for this your matter - wish I had that guy in a boxs' pix
Re: Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Hotgistnaija247: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Omagago:
Hmmm, I hope it is Buhari that made this quote and not the other way round
it Femi Adesina his media adviser.
Oga PMB is in the "Other Room"
Re: Fear Belongs To Those Who Have Abused Trust While In Office - Buhari Tells Jonat by Hotgistnaija247: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Come and carry me

PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai Uses Kaduna Train / Former Governor Lamido Arraigned In Court / Saint Peter Obi’s Epistle And The Parable Of 1 Wristwatch And 2 Shoes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8