Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) (52390 Views)

The Silent King: Ooni Of Ife Allegedly Behind Ugly Rumors Of His Wife / Exclusive: Ooni Of Ife Speaks On The Alleged Crash Of His Marriage / Ooni Of Ife Speaks At School Of Oriental & African Studies,London(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Ovokoo: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
The OOni of Ile Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi visited a church in London recently and said that despite being a King, he is accountable to only one king and that is the King of Kings.

Watch the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3Vdelp3UQ

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/video-may-king-accountable-one-king-ooni-ife/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Thejustw14(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Literacy, wisdom and the fear of God @ it's peak.:!!:.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by jojomario(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
I still find it difficult to fathom what Oba of Lagos displayed with Ooni of Ife. Akiolu just displayed another degree of touting. Long Live The Yoruba Race.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Swahili0(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
ok, make oba of lagos no send ooni of ife to lagoon ooo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Oba awon Oba nile Oodua grin

9 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by BLACKdagger: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Their problems

2 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Goke7: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
there is a paradigm shift with this present generation of traditional rulers. They are becoming more dynamic and open minded and it's because of of the kind of dynamic lifestyles they had before they ascended their thrones. More of this will come in the following years. Anyone still thinking that today's obas will just stick to the traditions of their fore fathers is still a leaner. I won't be surprised to see sanusi in church soon.

Welcome to the new generation of dynamic Nigerian traditional rulers who see the entire global space as their new domain to explore!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Akinolu is my king

Oonirisa is my Ancestral and custodian of Yorba king

Jesus is the king of All

38 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Their problems

Did they mentioned you before ?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
ok, make oba of lagos no send ooni of ife to lagoon ooo

By their words we know them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by vantage001: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like a decent human being. A far cry from the oba lagoon.

53 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by dumie(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Wise words from the ooni

But truly where actually do u belong?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by mollymotion(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
but wait oh this Lagos king nah tout b4.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by bantudra: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
whats wrong with this wan...??...does he even know who he is??....he is not going to get respect from other obas like this...

his name serves him right....he is realy yeye.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by BLACKdagger: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Did they mentioned you before ?

ohh its u..Mr robotic BMC.
Good day o cheesy

19 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2017
bantudra:
whats wrong with this wan...??...does he even know who he is??....he is not going to get respect from other obas like this...

For acknowledging his Lord ? To hell with their respect. This ain't an archaic king. We had kings in the bible who revered and were loved by God.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by bantudra: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

For acknowledging his Lord ? To hell with their respect. This ain't an archaic king. We had kings in the bible who revered and were loved by God.

what are you talking about??....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by bantudra: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2017
vantage001:
Sounds like a decent human being. A far cry from the oba lagoon.

the oba of the lagoon will be placed over him....the ooni is behaving like a traitor...i understand now why the oba didnt want to shake his hand....what the hell is the ooni doing in a church giving his allegiance to a foreighn looser nailed on a piece of wood??.....

thats treason...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Franchise21(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Dunno why I just like this Ooni!

Probably cos he's young

Don't quote me cos I know not what I type. Probably cos I'm high grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by fyneguy: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2017
bantudra:

the oba of the lagoon will be placed over him....the ooni is behaving like a traitor...i understand now why the oba didnt want to shake his hand....what the hell is the ooni doing in a church giving his allegiance to a foreighn looser nailed on a piece of wood??.....

thats treason...

Oga, pakwel

10 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by bantudra: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Franchise21:
Dunno why I just like this Ooni!

Probably cos he's young

Don't quote me cos I know not what I type. Probably cos I'm high grin

ofcourse you like him....he likes that abomination like you....
Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by bantudra: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

and who told you the kings of kings is that abomination that you whorship in churches today...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Franchise21(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
bantudra:

ofcourse you like him....he likes that abomination like you....
I might be high while typing this bt u're on a more foolish level cos u made no sense even in my state of highness

8 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
We know
Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by verygudbadguy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
God over everything, human being, and kings are no exception.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by BigBrother9ja: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
cheesy

This Oba should respect himself. Anyways, maybe it's the youthful thing in him...

If he had respected himself, a mere and so-called (oba of lagos) who is even supposed to be an ordinary baale wouldn't have had the audacity to disrespect him.
CAN THE TOUT TRY IT WITH OBA SIJUADE?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
mollymotion:
but wait oh this Lagos king nah tout b4.

Na retired police officer! cheesy
Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Klington: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
He only gave honour to whom it is due... Oba of lagoon will obviously not like it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Klington: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Na retired police officer! cheesy
are Nigerian police officers different 4rm touts grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
This Ooni get sense wella. I like him.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) by absoluteSuccess: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
God bless this noble son of yours, amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Female Fake Bank Alert Scammer Caught In Edo, Beaten Black & Blue [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.