Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Techno C7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno C7 (864 Views)

Tecno C7 Hotspot Issues - Just One Month Old! / How To Root The Tecno Camon C7 - Easy And Quick / Tecno W5 Vs Camon C7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techno C7 by luckizee(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Pls help me oooo, my c7 seems to be operating itself while browsing with any browser.......if I click on anything it will automatically go back.....
Re: Techno C7 by eki2000(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
lie, it is C7 that i am using to type this now and for three good months ain't got no problems.
Re: Techno C7 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:00pm On May 03, 2017
luckizee:
Pls help me oooo, my c7 seems to be operating itself while browsing with any browser.......if I click on anything it will automatically go back.....
Hi @luckizee Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Techno C7 by dragnet: 5:39pm On May 03, 2017
eki2000:
lie, it is C7 that i am using to type this now and for three good months ain't got no problems.
are you sharing the same phone? I mean both of you are sharing just one phone? otherwise why would you term his statement a lie?
Re: Techno C7 by Mckandre(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
dragnet:

are you sharing the same phone? I mean both of you are sharing just one phone? otherwise why would you term his statement a lie?
some people can be crazy, instead of telling him he got a defected phone that requires carlcare attention rather than calling him a liar. He's probably a marketer trying to uphold the device reputation.
Re: Techno C7 by dragnet: 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
Mckandre:
some people can be crazy, instead of telling him he got a defected phone that requires carlcare attention rather than calling him a liar. He's probably a marketer trying to uphold the device reputation.

I went through his posts and noticed he's likely to be a marketer.
Re: Techno C7 by cutiedave(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
eki2000:
guy go and upgrade ur brain...
so u expect all tecno c7 in the world to be in good working conditions beccause urz is abi...

ur case weak me
Re: Techno C7 by luckizee(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @luckizee Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
am in kogi state ND here are my contacts :
tell: 08102252330
email:oguchegodday@gmail.com
thanks so much
Re: Techno C7 by luckizee(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2017
guys thanks for ur helpful contributions
Re: Techno C7 by jackydon(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
Please how is the battery strength for C7?
i want to buy it but i am scared of the battery.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Xiaomi Mi Max 1 / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For sale . 08114972891 / What BIS Plan Still Works For Blackberry Bold 5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.