Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 (46779 Views)

Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Dharnchuks(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
The never totally stopped foreign transactions. They only stopped support for some major sites like PayPal, neteller, skrill and all foreign betting sites.

aragon4realz:

are you serious??
but I thought gtb master card can't work for foreign online transactions or has it started working again, pls enlighten me
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Dharnchuks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Still $100

grandstar:

What is the monthly spend limit?
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Dharnchuks(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
GTB naira master card can pay for foreign transactions on sites that are not on their blacklist. This list includes neteller, skrill, PayPal, foreign betting sites and so on. The limit is $100 or its equivalent in any currency per month. The rate has jumped from 320/$ to 375/$.

Access bank Visa cards can also be used for foreign transactions on virtually all sites that accept visa cards. They recently introduced master cards which can also be used for foreign payments. Their rates until this week used to be 325/$ but is currently 375/#. The limit remains $100 per month.

zlantanfan:
please have banks resumed their use of credit card for dollar transaction? if yes which credit card can pay for dollar, (naira/dollar credit card) I need answers as am in dark to can policies
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by gotousa2013: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
ibbryte:
Incomplete report, no mallam rate there. grin
That's the same as parallel market.
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by aragon4realz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dharnchuks:
The never totally stopped foreign transactions. They only stopped support for some major sites like PayPal, neteller, skrill and all foreign betting sites.

alright thanks...do you know a way I can fund my dollar account at a cheaper price, pls quote me if you do thanks
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Deilluminator(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Heee! Is it still that far? I thought it's almost close to 1 naira to a dollar. Naira, abeg, embraced the CHANGE mantra quickly,let's leave this political recession.
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by kinibigdeal(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

Please also tell us how much was GEJ selling our crude oil then because crude is our major source of income in this country?

Is it the price of crude oil or rigid policies that is affecting the naira? for your info, during the era of OBJ crude oil was selling for 50$ per barrel without affecting the dollar naira exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Jidibia(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dharnchuks:
these rates doesn't matter much to me. GTB and Access bank just hiked the dollar rate on their naira debit cards to 375/$. Imagine the wickedness.
Its 320 in GTB.
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Elle277(f): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

SWEETIE DONT YOU GET? WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED.
INITIALLY IT WAS AROUND 150 NAIRA AGAINST 1$, THEN THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT HIKED IT TO OVER 500 NAIRA. WITH THEIR INTENTIONS BEING TO MAKE US FORGET THE FAIR OLD DAYS, SEE THEIR REDUCTION OF THE RATES FROM 500 TO 380 OR WHATEVER AS A GREAT FAVOR FROM THEM AND THEN USE THAT CRAPPY TALE TO GET INTO POWER AGAIN WHILE THEIR DESPICABLE CYCLE CONTINUE.
BOTTOM LINE: WE DESERVE BETTER.
COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN HAS ANYTHING REALLY GONE FROM GOOD TO BETTER HERE IN NIGERIA, OTHER THAN FROM WORST TO WORSE AND THEN BACK TO WORST AGAIN.
DON'T FALL FOR THEIR BULL CRAP.
So on point!,the recession almost made me forget the good old days..chai!

1 Like

Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Mightyraw(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
We should stop celebrating mediocrity. How much did GEJ handed over to PMB? when we measured that we will realise that nothing special to celebrate than mediocity and Zombiesm
You typed the same shit yesterday,
If u can't accept the reality,find a way out
This is 2017
And GEJ has been knocked out
Behai is still president
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by PHILipu1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Is it the price of crude oil or rigid policies that is affecting the naira? for your info, during the era of OBJ crude oil was selling for 50$ per barrel without affecting the dollar naira exchange rate.

Don't you know that if you don't have a strong foreign reserve as a country that your currency will just be a worthless piece of paper compare to the dollar?

Jonathan took over this country with our foreign reserve almost $70 billion and he left after he emptied it and you can read Obasanjo book.

And you want Buhari to sell his children and use the money to cushion the dollar?
CBN can now inject enough dollar into the economy now because Buhari has been able to raise our reserve to almost $30 billion and you can imagine how it would have been if Buhari had meet like $70 billion like Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Ramirezkhay(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2017
rozayx5:
better it comes down for the sake of everyone and Salary earners whose incomes has collapsed severely since 2014

if na only me if you like climb to 1000naira, cause the higher the better for foreign income

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya Gbayii Keyboard Warrior
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by Ramirezkhay(m): 4:48am On Apr 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

Don't you know that if you don't have a strong foreign reserve as a country that your currency will just be a worthless piece of paper compare to the dollar?

Jonathan took over this country with our foreign reserve almost $70 billion and he left after he emptied it and you can read Obasanjo book.

And you want Buhari to sell his children and use the money to cushion the dollar?
CBN can now inject enough dollar into the economy now because Buhari has been able to raise our reserve to almost $30 billion and you can imagine how it would have been if Buhari had meet like $70 billion like Jonathan.
I follow you reason man... you make sense
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by mecussey(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The current naira exchange rate against the dollar, pounds and Euro

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/aprill-27th-2017-todays-dollar-pounds.html

But we no dey see the effect...everything still dey how e dey.
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by kinibigdeal(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

How much foreign reserve did GEJ left behind and what do we have now?
Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by blueAgent(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2017
PHILipu1:

Lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 by ugbengasin34: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok Guys, these guys have come up with a new one. No need to ask Peckham or Woolwich for exchange rate. MalooFx now captures the average daily rate at Peckham and Woolwich.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/london-forex-rates

They also went 1 step further by calculating the exact money you get after yo pay the commission of these money changers at Peckham. Nice one Maloofx

Also a brand new look great for the phone with Canada rates still represented.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/black-market-forex-rates

The only question I have is could they link me up with where they change the Canadian dollars, my uncle needs to change some Canadian dollars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.