Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Rising Yoruba Actress, Feyisara Hassan Shares Lovely Photos To Celebrate B-day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rising Yoruba Actress, Feyisara Hassan Shares Lovely Photos To Celebrate B-day (1359 Views)

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Massively Curvy Yoruba Chic Feyisara Shows Off Sexy Twerk Moves(video, Pics) / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Yoruba Actress, Feyisara Hassan Shares Lovely Photos To Celebrate B-day by bumi10(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
She is sweet, she is awesome, she is wonderful and she has a body of a queen. Feyi, who became a producer as a teenager added another year on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 and to celebrate the special day she released some sexy pictures to show another side of her person.

Vulnerably beautiful, delicate and yet provocative, Feyi, slays minds in this shoot, without having to go over the edge. Happy birthday girl.

More pics below:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/rising-yoruba-actress-feyisara-hassan.html

dominique mynd44 missyb3

Re: Rising Yoruba Actress, Feyisara Hassan Shares Lovely Photos To Celebrate B-day by Nne5: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
local girl

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Proud Of My Big Boobs And I Will Never Reduce Them' - Actress, Mercy Aisedu / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Cleavage In Makeup Photos / Engaged Nigerian Lesbian And TV Producer, Nneka Begs Not To Be Called ‘bro’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.