Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu (1111 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by newsynews: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTXQxOpFaRM/

Paul Okoye of Psquare takes a picture with Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu. He was earlier seen with Ex-President AbdulSalam Abubakar. Few weeks ago, he hosted Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote in his Banana Island mansion. With his recent meetings with Political gladiators, can one conclude that he is about to vie for a political office? That aside, I think DSP Ekweremadu should stick to suits or Agbada, instead of this ankara native that makes him almost look like a senator that doesn’t know Wotzup.

http://wotzup.ng/paul-okoye-of-psquare-pictured-with-dsp-ike-ekweremadu/

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by benedictnsi(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Umu afo Igbo!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by manmoraskk: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
What is he looking for visiting everybody. Remain Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by mexxmoney: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Paul, dis ya movement done begin dey one kind for my eye.My whistle done already dey for mouth O. Be careful
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by CplusJason: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello mr. Paul Okoye, my name is Howard Webb

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by Synord(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Paul dey use style befriend politicians !!!
in case , need go day to blow ......
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by obontami: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Great men!
Re: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Pictured With DSP, Ike Ekweremadu by Nature8(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Hello mr. Paul Okoye, my name is Howard Webb

Howard Webb, Manchester Disunited criminal referee..

I hate that referee!

(1) (Reply)

All Black - Fallz And Beverly Osu Took A Quick Selfie / Debbie Rise And Her Boo,melvin Oduah Share More Photos From Their Dubai Vacation / Nigerian Big Boy Hushpuppi Hospitalized Following A Medical Emergency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.