Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ (451 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ by Atrax: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has claimed that former president, Goodluck Jonathan was afraid of what Muhammadu Buhari might do to him if he comes into power.

The 2015 election was hotly contested between Jonathan and Buhari with the latter emerging as eventual winner.

Obasanjo’s claim was contained in a book written by the Chairman of ThisDay Editorial Board, Segun Adeniyi.

Obasanjo said: “I believe the President’s concern or fear is not about life after office per se, because he and I have had occasions to talk about this both seriously and jovially.

“I believe the President’s fear is particularly motivated by the person he sees as his likely successor, that is General Buhari.

“I believe the people would have been telling him that Buhari is a hard man; he would fight corruption and he (Jonathan) may end up in jail if not in the grave.”
Re: GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ by vayne(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
I see
Re: GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ by BLACKdagger: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Balderdash!!.
Re: GEJ Was Afraid That Buhari Would Kill Him Says OBJ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Obasanjo is Nigeria's problem. It is always either he is supporting a dying President or a weak President he can control. His narcissistic behavior has landed his immediate family in shambles. His tribe do not love him, cos of his hypocrisy.

His daughter once said 'Daddy, you dont own Nigeria'. Who knows, he may have been telling his family that he owns Nigeria.

The Book has not mentioned much about him, and he has become a Narrator, just to absorb his egotistic narcissistic supply. I see through his facade.

A fraud, who had 20 naira to his name, nursed and fed by Dr. Uba to health at Texas soon after he was released from prison and flown to US to recover and to protect him from so many people who wanted his head.

Today is a multi-trillionaire, living in crooked FG River Basin Authority land, fed annually by FG salary every month, even when his loots and even the proceeds from the fraud called Presidential Library and the kick backs from Oil wells he shared with his surrogates is enough to feed him for 10 lifetimes, he still collects salary.

This man does not own a Charity Foundation, does not give alms to the poor, no scholarship or trust funds established for the needy.

Obasanjo should go and sit down, he is even more corrupt that Jonathan if we are to evaluate.

Obasanjo is the reason, that Nigeria is the way it is. He fleezed Lagos State Allocation for 2yrs, and after he failed woefully on the Third-term bid, all the Lagos State Allocation were approved and Tinubu became a trillionaire overnight.

If you want to see the picture of Corruption Personified, look towards Otta. Corruption is as ugly as an Orangutan.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sure You Never Knew / APC Is A Shamelessly Demonic Party / Aregbesola Signs Executive Order On Inquest Into Adeleke’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.