Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly (585 Views)

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eric Bailly has credited Jose Mourinho with convincing him that Manchester United were a better transfer option than Barcelona and Manchester City.

"I was in the Ivory Coast, I got called from a ­Portuguese number, he ­introduced himself but I just didn't ­believe it at first," the Ivorian told The Daily Mirror on his Red Devils switch.

"Before I came to Man United, it was City who had been watching me. In my mind, I was going there. But then everything changed.

"It felt like Mourinho was the one who really wanted me. He showed more interest, he rang me and that's why I’m at Man United.

"Man City contacted my agent, Barcelona as well were talking to my agent, but they weren’t as interested in me as Mourinho. He really pushed for the move."

http://www.footballmole.com/2017/04/i-snubbed-man-city-barca-for-man-united.html

More on [url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by Godian45(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

Yaaaaaz Baby...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOTBALL CLUB YOU LOVE...#REDDEVILSFORLIFE

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by Icon79(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
LIE. He was never linked with Barca.

I don't know about ManCity but you don't snub a club like Barca or Real Madrid to play for Man Utd!
To play for what exactly....especially considering that they were not even in the Champions league.

BS claim upon BS claim!

O pari

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by KennyID17(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yaaaaaz Baby...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOTBALL CLUB YOU LOVE...#REDDEVILSFORLIFE

Y'all gonna eat blue shyte tonight grin grin grin tongue
Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
KennyID17:

Y'all gonna eat blue shyte tonight grin grin grin tongue

angry

U wish bobo...u wish...
Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by vantage001: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Icon79:
LIE. He was never linked with Barca.

I don't know about ManCity but you don't snub a club like Barca or Real Madrid to play for Man Utd!
To play for what exactly....especially considering that they were not even in the Champions league.

BS claim upon BS claim!

O pari
You don't even snub chelsea to play for United. Better team, Better city, brighter future.
Unless manure decides to use their spending power to blow everybody out of the water. That is how they get players now.
By outspending everybody.
96m pounds for pogba. Even madrid ran away. cheesy
Re: I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly by KennyID17(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

angry

U wish bobo...u wish...

We gon' see booboo, we gon' see! grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

(Pic)Throwback! John Terry First Signing At Chelsea / Musa, Iheanacho Score As Eagles Beat Togo In Paris / Meet Arsenal's New Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.