Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

What I Saw On Facebook - "Gov Enugu Vs Imo" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw On Facebook - "Gov Enugu Vs Imo" (504 Views)

Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On Facebook - "Gov Enugu Vs Imo" by 36governors: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu) is busy enjoying his government and have refused to make any drastic move to condemn the marginalization of Igbo's, to him its important to fend off opposition Party especially now that his predisuccesor has joined APC.

Our own Emperor Rochas Okorocha (Onyenweanyi) who claims to be the Leader of Igbo Nation couldn't even do anything tangible when the Hausa group killed the woman from Mbaitoli last two years, rather his main interest is how to install his in-law as successor.

You go to Anambra and find out that Willie Obiano's major problem is how to win the most anticipating December Governorship election.
Now that the real opposition have defected to APC in other to use federal might to take over.

Is it Okezie Ikpeazu who is bent on reviving Abia State when it is obvious that his predisuccessor was termed the worst Governor in South East.
Secondly his case with Uche Ogah is still lingering.

Then you move over to Ebonyi to meet the current Chairman Southeast Governors forum David Umahi who is having the mindset of caving a niche for the state to rise up and compete with others in terms of Infrastructural Development.

The question remains who is ready to make this move for Biafra?
Is it the great Judaist Nk?
The people who know how to attack on Facebook than to organize a protest at Aso Rock.

The Leaders in South-South who are not even interested in the issue because they have enough oil to bargain or trade with?
Or those that I saw causing hold up in streets of Owerri, Abakiliki, Awka, Enugu or Umuahia?
Until these questions are answered, I suggest you have a rest and remove sentiments.

Dazzol.

Source - http://www.viviangist.net/what-i-saw-on-facebook-line-4-gov-enugu-vs-imo

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: What I Saw On Facebook - "Gov Enugu Vs Imo" by DrGoodman: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
The governors may be comfortable, but we the masses are the ones who should be more in the fight for freedom.
Re: What I Saw On Facebook - "Gov Enugu Vs Imo" by sorry1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yoruba Muslim everywherecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Next President Of Nigeria 2019 (opinion) / Adams Oshiomole And His Wife Iara Donate Food Items To Idps In Edo / Buhari, Yar'adua And The Sense Of Deja Vu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.