Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up (42181 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ace Nigerian singer-songwriter, Innocent Ujah Idibia, better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, or 2Baba, in an interview with Soundcity 98.5 Radio, opened up about how and why he went back to the love of his life, Annie and how the love they share reflects on who he is.

When asked How and why he went back to Annie Idibia the 'Coded tinz' crooner said;

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-13-16-37.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-L5KboDYihZ4/WQHhSp4T94I/AAAAAAAAFKg/0NNVpErM00wQLvOGBlQbVNVVJDIyMgK1wCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-13-16-37.jpeg[/img]

"Every reason. I was just deceiving myself that .. you know as man dey do sometimes. He go see wetin actually dey down but he go feel say make I see whether.. You know all that kind nonsense behaviour. But at one point in time, I was like look I'm not going to let this girl go. I just started realizing that this is who I want to be with.
This is actually who I want to spend the rest of my life with. This is the person that actually does it for me. So there is no need to deceive myself anymore. I come beg, them come gree."

On How Annie and the love they share reflects on who he is

"It (love) made me a more mature and better person. It made me understand that you know that there is so many things you have to work out together with people that you care about, It's not all bed of roses all the time, it's not all smooth.
There are sometimes that you disagree to agree and all that kind of stuff, But you just have to mature enough to work through these things. These things will come, challenges will come. You just have to put heads together and work through them."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/why-i-went-back-to-love-of-my-life.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Rtopzy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
cool
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Fmartin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
cool
hot! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by BlackDBagba: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ok
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by RisingUp: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Where is my other half? angry
*searches my sack bag*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Teewhy2: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Many people are always in this type of situation and allow immaturity and situation take the control of them and by the time they realize what they want it is already to late as someone else has taken that person, many people have used their husband/wife to do Boyfriend and Girlfriend. maybe because the person they are considering has money or he/she is more handsome/Beautiful which leads them to marry the wrong person.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by SyberKate(f): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by demarc001: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Congrat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by dangotesmummy: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is that so cool
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Papiikush: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
That moment you realize you lost something precious and you've got to do everything within your power to get it back.

Sad news is only few Nigerian ladies are worth those kindda effort

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
So he realised she was the one after fathering 7 children

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
His honesty is always refreshing

Perhaps that's why he's still in the game after all these years.

23 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by HottestFire: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tuface just exposed many guys.. grin

Onyejemechimere:

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-13-16-37.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-L5KboDYihZ4/WQHhSp4T94I/AAAAAAAAFKg/0NNVpErM00wQLvOGBlQbVNVVJDIyMgK1wCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-13-16-37.jpeg[/img]

... Every reason. I was just deceiving myself that .. you know as man dey do sometimes. He go see wetin actually dey down but he go feel say make I see whether.. You know all that kind nonsense behaviour.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Victornezzar: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gbam
so all dose gold diggers out dere with rich guys
remember dey would leave u nd go bk 2 deir love one day
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by ShitHead(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nah lie...nah only her dey give it to him where e dey sweet am.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by maradelkitchen(f): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Where is my other half? angry
*searches my sack bag*
coming soon
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Cladez(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
WOMEN....never despise humble begining #WORD

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pity all his baby mamas, after squatting on his D and having his kids he still didn't marry any of em.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by SexyNairalander: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by oladimejiX: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Well said, Tubaba u try
chop knuckle
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Neymessi: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
no puna sweet reach Annie own for 2baba side

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yes...went back to Annie...and left two other women with children for him.

I like Tuface...but hmmm.....
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Dymaco(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
I use to tell my guys. no matter how many friends a man or woman have. There is always a special one that he/she cannot do without

19 Likes

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Giddiebabalaw(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Booked.Lovers
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Mimienudles(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
How I love Annie and 2baba together smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by jbbalarabe(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
There are always Hood women out there that are always Dow with you when you have nothing, so my advice to my brothers is please don't forget the girls that are always there for you when you are nothing I as much as you can leave with that person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Me self dey look for better girl to marry i never see.
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by biggy26: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very mature approach. A man must know that he knows that he loves that person! Until you know, bone marriage. But once u know, fire go!

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by babyfaceafrica: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wetin concern us?..father abraham
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by verygudbadguy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jakohai:
Yes...went back to Annie...and left two other women with children for him.

I like Tuface...but hmmm.....

cheesy

Kenshinmunac:
nobody cares.

You do, my friend.

Thats why you are on this thread. You could have clicked another instead. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
nobody cares.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance / Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.