Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" (41464 Views)

Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
We dont need a prophet to tell us that The North betrayed GEJ.

Look at how they cast Tinubu aside.

If the South does notvl wake up from it's slumber we may remain in under the rule of the North.

Just that my igbo so called leaders are dumbasses.

They saw the way Tinubu was treated and yet many of them are joining APC.

The whites sowed good discord between the West and East.

The distrust resurfaced 2015.

when OBJs COAS and the East voted in OBJ, things were okay.

ZIK fought for Nigeria's independence with Herbert Macaulay as his boss.

Today look at the East and West, insulting each other.
Fashola makes sure the East and Niger delta is ignored.

Yes the South has been blessed by God but very dumb angry

Thank God for Fayose and FFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XS_0lqupXI
What about people like you, have you forgotten your usual song? "Northerner will never rule this country again", like it was up to you people alone to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by ifyain: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is it true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by greendemocrats: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
But what is wrong with calling him a Hausa boy ? Is he not a Hausa boy ? Was he not instrumentalist to the fall of PDP by being one of the dissident characters that lead to the fragmentation of the PDP ?

Common, say the truth and die, like Dino will say.

He is a Hausa boy, not. Fulani boy, except he is not proud of his tribe.

PDP failed because the impoverished Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Uncouth animal
Don't you have respect for your elders?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
greendemocrats:

APC has failed because they impoverished Nigerians
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by greendemocrats: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=greendemocrats post=55970915]
[color=#006600]
PDP failed because they impoverished Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by SalamRushdie: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jakohai:

And if she did what Tambuwal claimed she did...that is a nice way of destroying political bridges that would have been useful later on.

Now...we see why PDP lost in 2015...and it was not because America or Hausas.

Forget it no matter what Jonathan did the north was never going to support him so let's forget
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by GavelSlam: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

And so will yours be

Already have kids lady.
Look for yours.
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by greendemocrats: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

APC has failed because they impoverished Nigerians

Is there any difference between PDP and APC? They are the same. The same people, the same ideology. So APC continued the impoverishment. APC practice democracy for old by the old and for the old. No idealogy
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Forget it no matter what Jonathan did the north was never going to support him so let's forget

Yeah....North was going to go OPPOSITION in 2015...that was certain even from 2011.

But the surprise of the 2015 election was PDP losing ground in the Middle Belt. If PDP had done well in these states...Kogi, Kwara, Benue and Plateau....GEJ might still have won.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Bizibi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
But they eventually succeded in their plot and brought in a sick being that was projected to die in office.
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by cpapa: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

That's why her womb is blocked.
what u say to others people will say it to u

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by seniorkachion(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
That woman lacks manners.

I would rather say she was a more astute politician than her husband. If GEJ had listened to the wife, he would still be in office today. I doff my cap to her.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by GavelSlam: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
cpapa:
what u say to others people will say it to u

You guys love your oppressors so much.

Damn I'm shocked... NOT!!
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by tot(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why does it hurt you guys so much?

Stealing and killing in the name of politics is OK but it is blasphemy to say a purveyor of death is sterile?

For that statement you made and the fact that you are defending it, Life is going to teach you a very HARD lesson. Mark these words and mark today 27th April 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by jumobi1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
His response supports her assertion. He did nothing to remove her suspicion. He just remained quiet and then hung up. He eventually dumped PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by gberra: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
greendemocrats:
Ethnicity or tribalism is not and has never been our problems. Let us stop insulting each other based on tribal background or religion. We have have suffered for too long because a few people force themselves on us as leaders. Let us take this leadership back it is for the entire Nigerians.
Maybe you'd have to travel back to 2015 & correct the tribal conundrum that had befallen us all.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by GavelSlam: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
tot:

For that statement you made and the fact that you are defending it, Life is going to teach you a very HARD lesson. Mark these words and mark today 27th April 2017.
O prophet I beg of you to please tell your god not to punish me on your say so.

Nonsense.
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by greendemocrats: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by seniorkachion(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I am no big fan of GEJ. But I think his wife would have made a better President. Imagine the balls to make such a call. It sounds like something Obasanjo would have done.

You are absolutely correct. She was far more astute than her husband. He should have given her a starring role and listened to her. The same could be said of the current first lady.
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Benjoh(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
And her mouth doomed her husband.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by goldenarrow: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Guys, where is Aisha Buhari? undecided

Busy, quietly minding her business in the other room (a.k.a.za ozza room)

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by KaptainAfrika: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yeah the day he tore his membership card. Obasanjo and his dramatics. Someone said maybe they should have given him 3rd time. LOL.

9jakohai:

Not exactly.

In 2012...GEJ was very unpopular in many parts of the North, and the last thing he needed was having his Northern political links threathened...especially as 2015 was round the corner(As any good politician knows,preparation for the next election begins on the night of victory in the last one).And if his wife did what she did to Tambuwal....that risked alienating not only the North,but large segments of the House Of Reps who voted in Tambuwal..vs the approved PDP candidate.

OBJ was a tough talker....but even he knew how to turn on the charm if need beHe even knew how to say 'Iam sorry' (when campaigning for 2003...he went to Benue state and apologised for Zaki-Biam. In public, on TV). And OBJ has something that many major politicians don't have...connections to every poltical nook and cranny in Nigeria.(That's why when he withdrew his support from GEJ in the run up to 2015....I knew the election was as good as lost for PDP).

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by mapet: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

ambuwal also said he didn’t reply the former first lady.

“Asked whether he said anything in reply while the vituperation lasted, Tambuwal said, ‘What do you want me to say to the wife of the President? I just kept quiet and allowed her to vent her anger on me.

“After a while she paused and I asked, ‘Are you done MA? Thank you very much’ and I dropped the call,” Tambuwal said.

Fantastic polite insult grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by mapet: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Patience the Lion heart .. This is the wife with heart of a man

......that married a man with the heart of a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by MsDoris(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
greendemocrats:

You are blinded by hypocrisy. If PDP impoverished Nigerians, then APC has reversed that record and have made Nigerians rich, right ?

Keep the response to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by SalamRushdie: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jakohai:

Yeah....North was going to go OPPOSITION in 2015...that was certain even from 2011.

But the surprise of the 2015 election was PDP losing ground in the Middle Belt. If PDP had done well in these states...Kogi, Kwara, Benue and Plateau....GEJ might still have won.

The middle belt has never been an independent power bloc since independence, I prefer to call them a quasi power bloc whose political decision always mirror what Northern power bloc does

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by dangotesmummy: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
That woman lacks manners.
how? Is he not an Hausa boy? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by SalamRushdie: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

......that married a man with the heart of a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear that was the Irony grin grin.. That woman doesn't laylow for nobody , I was suprised the guts she even had to challenge the EFCC on the 5.6 million dollars and she even had her way

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The middle belt has never been an independent power bloc since independence, I prefer to call them a quasi power bloc whose political decision always mirror what Northern power bloc does

Not all the time....2003, 2011 they voted PDP. Far North went for ANPP/CPC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.