Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe (3017 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by flakky02: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is not an advice or a warning; it is a command for all children of God who are single waiting to marry.
“This is what the LORD commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, ‘Let them marry whom they think best, but they may marry only within the family of their father’s tribe.’” Numbers 36:6
If you are a child of God through genuine salvation in Christ Jesus, then your Father is God and you are His child, you belong to the redeemed tribe of God through Jesus Christ. And when you want to marry either a brother or a sister, you must not marry outside the redeemed and regenerated tribe of God.
Everybody on earth has two different fathers, either God as Father or Satan, and we all belong to two different tribe – the regenerated tribe of God or sinful tribe of Satan.
As a child of God, if you marry a man or woman who is not genuinely born again and living a new life in Christ, it means you are marrying someone from another tribe of another type of father, Satan who is going to become your father in-law and it means anytime your father in-law visits you, you are trouble.
If you are in a relationship with someone who tells even little lies, it means you are preparing to get married from a tribe of lies, and the father of lies and all liars is Satan who will become your father in-law.
If you are in a marital relationship with someone who likes worldly fashion, it means you are getting married to the tribe of worldliness, and Satan is the father and will be your father in-law, and because of the spirit of worldliness, such marriage will be worldly and wasted.
If you are in a marital relationship with someone who is seducing you or demanding premarital sex, or who doesn’t see anything wrong in premarital sex, it means you are setting to marry from another tribe of Satan. When you please someone to give premarital sex in a marital relationship, the same person will displease you after marriage to give extra-marital sex to another person outside.
Any church or denomination which insists that their single brothers and sisters must marry in their church is teaching unbiblical phenomenon, except if such denomination can biblical prove that only their church members alone are children of God and all other Christians from other churches are sinners – that will be extreme heresy. Bible does not command Christians to marry in a particular denomination, but only in the Lord.
Do not marry from the tribe of Satan, do not marry a worldly Christian, a gentle sinful Christian, a nice, beautiful worldly lady, a sinner-Christian, a sinner-Christian worker, an immoral-pastor, these are two contradictory words and it leads to contradiction in marriage.
Prayerfully and patiently wait for God’s perfect will for your life. God bless you
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
all the girls in my fathers tribe are too ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by driand(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your opinion though.. angry
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by HIScraziness(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm so marrying a Yoruba Lady cool
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
So anyone can just go to the bible, cherry-pick verses, decontextualize them, reinterprete them and use them to support their beliefs? Wow. And you Christians wonder why atheists don't take you guys seriously.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by BLACKdagger: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm nawa.
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by NOC1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
we don't have much girls in my father's tribe, unfortunately those few are out of my reach.
OP pls advice me an what to do.
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Julivas(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Op, you are absolutely correct. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stewie101:
So anyone can just go to the bible, cherry-pick verses, decontextualize them, reinterprete them and use them to support their beliefs? Wow. And you Christians wonder why Atheists don't take you guys seriously.

You are so on point.
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
A senior priest (Monsignor) preached about this when I use to attend Catholic church.

SMH grin
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
onyenze123:
A senior priest (Monsignor) preached about this when I use to attend Catholic church.

SMH grin
Your absent wasn't felt. At least, there will be more 'breathing space'
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
godsluvee:
You absent wasn't felt. At least, there will be more 'breathing space'

grin kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

So my presence occupied some breathing space and my absent wasn't felt?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Like I truly hope these commenters understood the topic.

Well written overall!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
onyenze123:

grin kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

So my presence occupied some breathing space and my absent wasn't felt?
We don't need your type. Your mere presence brought about discomfort. Now I can relax well, enjoy the AC and listen to the sermon.....
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
godsluvee:
We don't need your type. Your mere presence brought about discomfort. Now I can relax well, enjoy the AC and listen to the sermon.....

Sermon on how not to marry people outside your tribe?

Well, it suits my agenda sha. I hope you will final leave that yourba guy and come back to me since we are all Igbos

grin grin
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
onyenze123:

Sermon on how not to marry people outside your tribe?

Well, it suits my agenda sha. I hope you will final leave that yourba guy and come back to me since we are all Igbos

grin grin
Which 'yoruba' guy are you talking about??
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
godsluvee:
Which 'yoruba' guy are you talking about??

madam relax
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by sonofthunder: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2017
flakky02:

This is not an advice or a warning; it is a command for all children of God who are single waiting to marry.
“This is what the LORD commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, ‘Let them marry whom they think best, but they may marry only within the family of their father’s tribe.’” Numbers 36:6
If you are a child of God through genuine salvation in Christ Jesus, then your Father is God and you are His child, you belong to the redeemed tribe of God through Jesus Christ. And when you want to marry either a brother or a sister, you must not marry outside the redeemed and regenerated tribe of God.
Everybody on earth has two different fathers, either God as Father or Satan, and we all belong to two different tribe – the regenerated tribe of God or sinful tribe of Satan.
As a child of God, if you marry a man or woman who is not genuinely born again and living a new life in Christ, it means you are marrying someone from another tribe of another type of father, Satan who is going to become your father in-law and it means anytime your father in-law visits you, you are trouble.
If you are in a relationship with someone who tells even little lies, it means you are preparing to get married from a tribe of lies, and the father of lies and all liars is Satan who will become your father in-law.
If you are in a marital relationship with someone who likes worldly fashion, it means you are getting married to the tribe of worldliness, and Satan is the father and will be your father in-law, and because of the spirit of worldliness, such marriage will be worldly and wasted.
If you are in a marital relationship with someone who is seducing you or demanding premarital sex, or who doesn’t see anything wrong in premarital sex, it means you are setting to marry from another tribe of Satan. When you please someone to give premarital sex in a marital relationship, the same person will displease you after marriage to give extra-marital sex to another person outside.
Any church or denomination which insists that their single brothers and sisters must marry in their church is teaching unbiblical phenomenon, except if such denomination can biblical prove that only their church members alone are children of God and all other Christians from other churches are sinners – that will be extreme heresy. Bible does not command Christians to marry in a particular denomination, but only in the Lord.
Do not marry from the tribe of Satan, do not marry a worldly Christian, a gentle sinful Christian, a nice, beautiful worldly lady, a sinner-Christian, a sinner-Christian worker, an immoral-pastor, these are two contradictory words and it leads to contradiction in marriage.
Prayerfully and patiently wait for God’s perfect will for your life. God bless you
please quote the preceding verses here for all to read.
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
You cannot use this verse to justify your conclusion. This was a specific case to address the issue of land transfers through marriage. However the principle is clear - A lady is at liberty to marry whosoever she wants to marry.

The counsel in the new testament is to marry in the Lord - 1 Cor 7:39

But what if a Christian decides to marry an unbeliever?

It would be his/her decision. Such would have to cope with the challenges that comes with it. Both (in the marriage) may not full enjoy their marriage due to difference of faith.
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Amhappy(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice post
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by omowumeee(f): 2:34am On Apr 29, 2017
I would rather marry biafra
Re: Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe by Viking007(m): 4:43am On Apr 29, 2017
You guys just comment ignorantly without reading the post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

⭐ Read Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages & Articles Online (very Powerful) / Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time? / This Statue Of The Virgin Mary Was Found In The Indian Ocean By Divers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.