Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (301312 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emaimo: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
I just received my invitation for CBT.
6th July on point. Port Harcourt I go

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by AlexCk: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make una check una messages ooo, text messages tho, dunno abt mails

They have started sending invites!!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Are u guys for msc or phd
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by otoboson: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
I haven't seen anything yet
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
My friend told me she received hers this night. Nothing yetbfrom my end
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by peppo4live: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
state? [quote author=Emaimo post=57839375]I just received my invitation for CBT. 6th July on point. Port Harcourt qu
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shedesire(f): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls anyone with test materials or past questions for engineering msc should pls help a colleague. Jenniferlondon55@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by peppo4live: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
kinesis:
My friend told me she received hers this night. Nothing yetbfrom my end
which state is she from?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dmorf: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
shedesire:
Pls anyone with test materials or past questions for engineering msc should pls help a colleague. Jenniferlondon55@gmail.com

Please also copy me in this mail pentiumplex@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Imo
peppo4live:

which state is she from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
dmorf:

Please also copy me in this mail pentiumplex@gmail.com
vecharry@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Has anybody from Delta gotten an invite?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dodobytes: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

yes .
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
dodobytes:

yes .

Okay. When did you receive your invite?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guess we're in same shoes,no invite yet from my end.
Abia state

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by peppo4live: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
has anyone from ondo received an invite for the cbt?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Just got mine now
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congratulations to those who have received the invite. For those yet to receive, just keep calm, yours will definitely come.

I want to believe so much has been said on this platform as regards the format of the test. For the engineering guys, practice with indianbix. Geoscience - physcical geology by plummer will come handy. Environmnetal science - from chemistry to biology to physics to geography. Just read up.

Regardless of the failings of NDDC in paying scholars promptly, the scholarship is still a golden opportunity to be educated outside the shores of Nigeria. Give it your very best. It will bring life changing opportunity to some people.

Note that this aptitude test is only one part of the assessment that make up the entire scholarship process. The higher you score, the brighter your chance of getting it. Another important factor is the correlation between your first degree and your proposed degree. This is one factor applicants over look and have paid darely for. I have seen people score so high in the test but end up not getting it because of lack of correlation in their courses.

Regardless of how people will want to paint this scheme as lacking in merit and credibility, I must say that such can't be totally written off, but there is to a large extent regard for merit. Ensure you give it your best, and let whatever faith you believe in work out the rest for you.

On a final note - ensure you don't delete the text message (invite) you were sent, as the codes and numbers stated in it will come handy during the interview process. You will need to fill them on a form you will be given during the oral interview.

Wishing all invitees great success.

7 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bro, indiabix is wide. For engineering, should we read chemical, electrical etc on the site?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dodobytes: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Okay. When did you receive your invite?
10:45pm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Rubbies22: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vecharry:

vecharry@yahoo.com
Hi
blackbelle92@gmail.com.
Pls I need the past question too, just got the text
Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vecharry:
Bro, indiabix is wide. For engineering, should we read chemical, electrical etc on the site?
I'm not an Engineer, but to the best of my knowledge, electrical, mechanics and some basic 100L topics will do.

Note - regardless of your engineering background, wether chemical, mechanical, material, electrical, petroleum, and civil engineering, you all will write the same test.

I hope engineering scholars can come by to give tips on how to ace the test. I will call on some of them that I know to give tips here.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good morning, and congratulations to those that have gotten test invite thus far..... I have received d invite and will be needing a direction on what to study, in order to prepare duly for d test. My proposed course of study is Global finance and my first degree is in Agribusiness & financial management.

Secondly, to the guy that commented on course correlation..... Hope it's correlated enough?
Again, congrats and goodluck to y'all
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
niyogeol:

I hope engineering scholars can come by to give tips on how to ace the test. I will call on some of them that I know to give tips here.

thanks a lot man. u the realest
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Any hope for those who hasn't received any text
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emaimo: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
peppo4live:
state?

AKS

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nesnaira: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello everyone, does anyone have past question information for people in management (economics graduates to be precise)? What materials can we use to study? What subjects should we focus on apart from math and English? Your response(s) would be highly appreciated.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kenitheo: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anybody going from ondo state should signify.
My email ologbonjayekehinde@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
dozylala:
Good morning, and congratulations to those that have gotten test invite thus far..... I have received d invite and will be needing a direction on what to study, in order to prepare duly for d test. My proposed course of study is Global finance and my first degree is in Agribusiness & financial management.

Secondly, to the guy that commented on course correlation..... Hope it's correlated enough?
Again, congrats and goodluck to y'all
Your post got me laughing. The part you said "correlated enough", you sounded as if I am NDDC official that will vet your profile. Its a fair one you've got there. They normally turn people down by saying their proposed course is well taught in Nigeria, and as such, no need going abroad for it. Just be prepared like boys scout motto says.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GloUlor(f): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
niyogeol:
Congratulations to those who have received the invite. For those yet to receive, just keep calm, yours will definitely come.

I want to believe so much has been said on this platform as regards the format of the test. For the engineering guys, practice with indianbix. Geoscience - physcical geology by plummer will come handy. Environmnetal science - from chemistry to biology to physics to geography. Just read up.

Regardless of the failings of NDDC in paying scholars promptly, the scholarship is still a golden opportunity to be educated outside the shores of Nigeria. Give it your very best. It will bring life changing opportunity to some people.

Note that this aptitude test is only one part of the assessment that make up the entire scholarship process. The higher you score, the brighter your chance of getting it. Another important factor is the correlation between your first degree and your proposed degree. This is one factor applicants over look and have paid darely for. I have seen people score so high in the test but end up not getting it because of lack of correlation in their courses.

Regardless of how people will want to paint this scheme as lacking in merit and credibility, I must say that such can't be totally written off, but there is to a large extent regard for merit. Ensure you give it your best, and let whatever faith you believe in work out the rest for you.

On a final note - ensure you don't delete the text message (invite) you were sent, as the codes and numbers stated in it will come handy during the interview process. You will need to fill them on a form you will be given during the oral interview.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Unstoppable100:

Guess we're in same shoes,no invite yet from my end.
Abia state

My brother I tire
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
niyogeol:

Impressive & grateful. The heads up, most needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.