Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300534 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GIGATT9(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vivipop(f): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello house! I am sure we all wrote well today? I read through the comments and I didn't see anybody from Engineering. I am sure most people who did maths, statistics, physics and the likes(Physical Science courses) in BSc. level filled in Engineering. Who amongst us has written for Engineering please? Let's help ourselves.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Biut(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Vivipop:
Hello house! I am sure we all wrote well today? I read through the comments and I didn't see anybody from Engineering. I am sure most people who did maths, statistics, physics and the likes(Physical Science courses) in BSc. level filled in Engineering. Who amongst us has written for Engineering please? Let's help ourselves.
Dunno about those whose undergraduate field was outside engineering but I do know that the engineering questions were strictly based on your undergraduate field of engineering. Don't expect general Engineering questions. Focus on your own undergraduate field of engineering.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GIGATT9(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Biut(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biut:

Dunno about those whose undergraduate field was outside engineering but I do know that the engineering questions were strictly based on your undergraduate field of engineering. Don't expect general Engineering questions. Focus on your own undergraduate field of engineering.
I also didn't get any calculation questions, was basically theoretical, maybe different for other fields of engineering. That's all d info I got for engineering. Wish you all the best.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by pandamonium: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Success to those writing tomorrow. Just be confident and write what u can.
Emmm, how many minutes was given for the test?

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vivipop(f): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biut:

Thanks for the feedback Biut...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good evening all. This year is kinda different here. Nobody posting scores as previous threads. Even if you don't want to openly tell people the kind of questions exactly, at least share your performance, to, maybe encourage others to prepare better.. If to say una score like 40+, I know say here for don dey filled up with scores and states of origin.. Well it doesn't change anything anyway, until interview invitations starts coming in, then someone will start asking questions like, "what did u score, and state of origin.. Just saying anyway. Goodluck to those writing tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Hokage94(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just wrote on environmental science.. Guess what!!!! I GUESSED THE WHOLE 50 QUESTIONS. That's how my exam was... don't try asking me what I scored biko grin

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hokage94:
I just wrote on environmental science.. Guess what!!!! I GUESSED THE WHOLE 50 QUESTIONS. That's how my exam was... don't try asking me what I scored biko grin
Nagani.. We understand. More grace dear.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by einsteino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
AbaGuyMan:
Please engineering guys, were there calculation questions that demanded calculator?

yes and calculator was allowed.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dikmoni: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls those dat wrote Management science today, pls tell us what to expect
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by saxoholic1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
the exam is 50 questions in 30minutes....for those in electrical u got calculations..,for me I saw 5 calculations.but the truth be say no joy.....my score was......hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by einsteino(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
pandamonium:
Success to those writing tomorrow. Just be confident and write what u can.
Emmm, how many minutes was given for the test?

50 questions for 30minutes
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by saxoholic1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
is there any electrical candidate writing for msc tomorrow?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by AbaGuyMan(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
einsteino:

yes and calculator was allowed.

Thanks a lot
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mute1: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nickysazz:

Sure. Sent a pm

Oh sorry. Went offline later on. How did ur exam go?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by jasena: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wonder if not so common engineering disciplines such as wood products engineering will be discipline based
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Rappen: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello house, prepare well, I mean well. For the scores of today, it was very bad... When I mean bad, I mean am... Plz for those of u writing tomorrow read multi choice questions relating to ur field of study. Ur undergraduate studies

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mute1: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Study based on your undergraduate courses & a few on ur PG. Nothing like current affairs or quantitative reasoning. Elect that wrote today, questions on physics came up. For medicals, some wrote on biochem, virology etc. Environ was gbamgbam (set frm architecture, real estate, urban & regional planning).

5 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
For those making inquiries, ALL Management Science MSc are slated for tomorrow.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
People are not talking because the exam was hard, especially for engineering shocked. I've done my best believing God for interview invite.

One good thing about this year is that no undue advantage to people writing 2moro or next as the test time is discipline based, so for eg all Electrical MSc wrote same time.

Good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
mute1:

Oh sorry. Went offline later on. How did ur exam go?

Coughs shocked
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by edkai: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please oil and gas or petroleum engineering people that have written ooo...help us with the areas questions came from. Was it from undergraduate course or postgraduate course?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ebimarian: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hobowobo:
Management Science nkor? #Accounting....hw was the test?
Me too....connect sis...when are u writing...I'm writing 7th also
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Samunosuke(m): 2:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Probably going to have nightmares about this test for the rest of my life. For those who aren't well-versed in all areas of IT, there's a low probability of success because you can't prepare for this test. You either know it and have a little experience or you don't.

Not sure if other IT people are still scheduled to write but questions came from assembly language, sql statements, database management, ITIL (ITSM), C++, truth tables, binary and more.

Only one other guy around me managed to score over 20 (25 to be precise) although I saw a score of 45 on the recording sheet.

24/50

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donereh(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Beside valid means of identification and the printed slips, are we required to present credentials?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donereh(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Can any medical person, who wrote yesterday, give us an idea of what to expect?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Samunosuke(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Donereh:
Beside valid means of identification and the printed slips, are we required to present credentials?

The ID wasn't required. Take it along just in case.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Donereh:
Can any medical person, who wrote yesterday, give us an idea of what to expect?

yes,,u write base on ur field in medicine. Anatomy wrote anatomy, physiology wrote physiology test, pharmacy and pharmacology wrote dier own too.
So it depends oon d area of medicine u are coming from. I pray not anatomy because u shud be ready for crazy course and relation queations including more dan 25 questions on d toughest aspect of embryology. Wish u success
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Rappen: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Guys go n read ur undergraduate days very cover to cover.... No current affairs, GMAT, verbal and all those crap... Also watch ur time, so as to score high. Cos yesterday scores were like fine arts teachers in secondary schools, after drawing something beautiful, they look d sheet come carry 06 give u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.