Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Search For A Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Search For A Cure (560 Views)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / I Have Narun (scratches) Please I Need A Cure For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is there a permanent solution to acne (pimples), dark facial spots, Eczema, skin wrinkling etc. Do our ladies have to always wear make up to cover these? All those Razor bumps, any way out? These and more kept me wondering as I was walking out of my clinic. Why do patients always return after treatment with a relapse. I was thus determined to find a sure end to these conditions. And sure I did after 3 months of painstaking research.
Re: My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Do you know that acne occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin .
It is characterized by blackheads or whiteheads, pimples , greasy skin, and possible
scarring. It primarily affects areas of the skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and back. The resulting appearance can lead to
anxiety , reduced self-esteem and, in extreme cases, depression or thoughts of suicide.
Re: My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
All you need to use for just 7 days

Re: My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
To get this wonder cream call or whatsapp the CEO on 0 9 0 7 1 1 5 8 4 2 2
Re: My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Still available
Re: My Search For A Cure by DrAbbey1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Im Afraid Of Bathing Now....guys I Need Fast Ansa / How To Satisfy Woman Sexually / Help Save Baby AYENI NATHANIEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.