Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Reveals On TV That His Wife Doesn’t Have A Vagina, Wants Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals On TV That His Wife Doesn’t Have A Vagina, Wants Divorce (452 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / My Wife Doesn’t Allow Ladies Near Me – Oritse Femi / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals On TV That His Wife Doesn’t Have A Vagina, Wants Divorce by IamDaniella: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Man reveals on TV that his wife doesn’t have a Vagina, wants divorce

A husband has outraged many after it was revealed that he was divorcing his wife because she doesn’t have a vagina.

Alejandro took to the Spanish equivalent of TV show Judge Rinder, named Caso Cerrado (or Case Closed) to claim that he wanted to divorce his wife because she was having a lesbian affair with her own step-mother.

But when the truth behind his divorce demand was revealed, viewers were left outraged.

Many blasted the man for his claims about his wife Tania – and even the TV host, Ana María Polo, couldn’t believe her ears.

Alejandro had initially claimed that on his and Tania’s wedding night, he caught his wife in bed with her adopted mother and that the pair had been having sexual relations.

He told the show: “I know what I saw, I got mad and left and moved in with a friend.
“I’ve been living there for a month now while they’re living a life of sin inside my apartment.

But Judge Ana María wasn’t having it, she added: “Your story seems superficial to me.”
This is when it was revealed that Alejandro wasn’t giving the full story.

A tearful Tania then revealed: “What I don’t get is why he’s omitted the main problem. “I’m not like other women; I was born without a vagina.

See more details at: http://www.linjust.com/man-reveals-tv-wife-doesnt-vagina-wants-divorce.html

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix-i Have A Very Good Relationship With Olamide And Phyno / Photo: BBN Efe Spotted With Don Jazzy In A Music Studio / Mr Eazi Reveals How A Female Fan Unleashed Her Goodies At Meet & Greet Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.