Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo (873 Views)

'No Doubt Nigeria Is Heading Into Recession' - FG / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / “war Will Soon Break Out In Nigeria. Mark My Words” – Olusegun Obasanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Adebanjo on Thursday said the breakup of Nigeria is inevitable if certain critical issues in the country are not urgently resolved.

Speaking in an interview with Independent, Adebanjo who was a delegate to the 2014 national conference also said President Muhammadu Buhari has refused to implement the recommendations of the conference because he is not interested in keeping Nigeria together as one.

According to him, Nigeria’s continued unity lies in the implementations of the confab report organised by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

“Restructuring is not a strange word. It is nothing more than reverting to the constitution we had at independence during the time of Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe. It was the military that changed the whole thing in 1966”.

“That is why we have problem till date and when the military want to return the country back to civilian rule, we advocated that the constitution at independence must be the basis”.

“That is why I said that Buhari is not interested in the implementation of the conference report because he wants to keep us together on the condition that is not acceptable to every part of the country or on the condition acceptable to a particular section of the country”.

“The unity of this country depends on the implementations of the report of the last conference. Yes it is. I have no doubt in my mind that this country would one day break up if certain things that are not going on well in this country are not resolved”.

http://independent.ng/i-have-no-doubt-nigeria-will-soon-break-up-adebanjo/

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by Obascoetubi: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
who is he?
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by Splendid235: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Small small we are getting there.up BIAFRA up Nnamdi Kanu who brought to our consciousness the injustice in one Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by vayne(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
I see
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by MasterChen: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maybe
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by Igboesika: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by criminalmindz: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
its gathering momentum ,everyone is coming out of their shell. soon people will openy oppose this government and the DSS will do NOTHING.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by Homeboiy: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afonja trying to be relevant
ur opinion abt nigerian unity is not needed sir
betrayals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by MasterChen: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
criminalmindz:
its gathering momentum , everyone is coming out of their shell. soon people will openly oppose this government and the DSS will do NOTHING.

Adebanjo is an Afenifere guy. They've always supported the breakup of Nigeria so they aren't coming out of any shell. That said, breaking up a country is not by mouth, It takes a whole lot of work

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by blackpanda: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Because no more free money for u abi Oloshi
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by MasterChen: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lawwdd...!! Let it come Quickly...... !!

Arewa has finished the country..........!!

#GhostModePresident
Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by DrGoodman: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nnamdi has started something, am expecting those in Benue and Nassarawa states to join the call too. Those haters in the Niger Delta can continue their romance with the fulani grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by ChimaAdeoye: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fulani likes to steal and cheat.
They will continue to do so unless the owner of the property says Enough!

Fulani will never agree to restructure Nigeria to what our founding fathers agree to at independence until we tell them Nigeria isn't their captured toy....and even if it were, they have gained enough to allow fairness to reign now . or get ready to capture Nigeria again. God save you if you lose, because others will now capture fulani land. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Nigeria Will Soon Break Up – Adebanjo by TheFreeOne: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
“That is why I said that Buhari is not interested in the implementation of the conference report because he wants to keep us together on the condition that is not acceptable to every part of the country or on the condition acceptable to a particular section of the country”.

Based on present circumstances Nigeria will break up cos the indices are all out there for all to see.
Any structure with faulty foundation is bound to collapse.

What we await to see is either peacefully or violently.

(1) (Reply)

Raising The Bar With Anambra’s Airport City Project / Another Certificate Scandals Rocks House Of Representative / BREAKING: Nigerian Senate Breaks 17-year Jinx, Passes Petroleum Industry Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.