Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse (1009 Views)

No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / 4 Gifts You Should Never Give Your Partner On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by Health16: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017

Folks, I know purchasing for your darling can at times be very difficult so I thought I would assemble this helpful guide of can’t-miss gift things most lady would love to open… And bookmark this rundown… these are thoughts you can comeback to over and over. I’ve also noticed some suggested events, this is just a recommendation, you’re allowed to go your own particular manner as it were. Be that as it may, only a helpful clue: for a commemoration, always go with jewelry.

4. Jewelry:

The ladies we surveyed preferred necklaces over others and earrings were a second decision.

Professional tip: Never shroud jewelry unless it’s a wedding band (since she will believe it’s an engagement ring). Also, in the event that you don’t have any idea of the style she likes, discuss friends to help you. (shop beautiful jewelry here)

3. Fashion:

Underwear took the top spot—hot damn! Be that as it may, be cautious how at an early stage in a relationship you spring for beautiful bra and undies.
Ask her close friends to tell you her size, you go go shopping to get beautiful tops
Star Tip: Look for something in delicate extravagant textures and in case you’re confused over getting the correct size, purchase a sweater or a top for all sizes. (see amazing tops for summer here)

2. Cosmetic Products:

Ladies certainly pick perfume over the other four decisions. This is a advanced level gift. So in case you’re not prepared for it attempt a scented candle or lotion which is less of a serious dedication.

Star Tip: Don’t get her cosmetics or anything that propose she needs to change the way she looks. Rather go for things that has pleasant smell and will make her feel... http://sheilablackstar.com/gifts-woman-wants-from-spouse/
Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by alexboy76: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
This list is an absolute true! My wife is nuts about jewelry. Jewelry is more precious to her than all pleasurable things. Whenever possible, I always buy used jewelry. Jewelry isn't something that really wears out. Ebay, Craigslist and pawn shops are all good places.
Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by Health16: 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
alexboy76:
This list is an absolute true! My wife is nuts about jewelry. Jewelry is more precious to her than all pleasurable things. Whenever possible, I always buy used jewelry. Jewelry isn't something that really wears out. Ebay, Craigslist and pawn shops are all good places.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Goes On Tour To North America With Jenifa' Diary Crew [PICS] / Davido Celebrate With Aliko Dangote His 60th Birthday As Money Reigns ( FULL VID / Tboss Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.