Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. (3189 Views)

Slay Queen Shares Bathroom Nude Photo Of Herself, Don Jazzy Reacts / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by nairayouthcom(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017

The beautiful actress and mother of four, served us her impressive curves as she took bathroom selfies earlier – she met up with CNN journalist, Richard Quest and looked quite sassy in her outfit and face beat.

More photos below: shocked

see those i cant post here http://9naija.com.ng/ent/omotola-puts-curves-display-shares-bathroom-selfies?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by nairayouthcom(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by Flexherbal(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Still looking gorgeous!
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by hushshinani(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
i can confirm to you all....
she really managed her body proper...
love her always...
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by nairayouthcom(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice
She's flaunting both her pretty face and curves in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm I the only one who thought her "curves" were hips undecided
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
she kinda looks like beyonce
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by daveP(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just to handle that back alone...... I cannot sweat embarassed
Re: Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies. by Deelaw(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yiiiippyyy!!! Omotola af finally join the "Light Skin Gang"

Team #LightSkin#.....We are winning!

(1) (Reply)

See The Reply I Got When I Told Jim Lyke; “go get a wife" on Instagram! / Runtown Trolled On For Sharing His Dick Photo On Instagram (photo) / BREAKING: Mr. Spell Buys Benz, To Fly Abroad For Medical Attention (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.