Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Can I Invest In With N50,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest In With N50,000 (1028 Views)

Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by temisilva(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

Pls i'll like to know what i can invest in with N50000 naira and will yield a reasonable profit in about 3 months
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Generica(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Join agricultural cooperatives. They are into farming projects. They have all kinds of experts among them. That means your money is safe.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by tripplephi: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
1) yourself... you can pay for a training in ICT or CRO and be better qualified for a good job

2) bitcoiin... it is vastly growing over the dollar and in the next three months it would have appreciated too

3) importation.... you can import RARE EVERYDAY-PROBLEM-SOLVING-GADGETS e.g CRANK MOBILE chargers that do not require electricity to charge even IPHONES and androids

4) invest in GOLD... this is a new trend and its fast rising.... anyway its your cash, SIT AND THINK AND GROW RICH.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

temisilva:
Hello,

Pls i'll like to know what i can invest in with N50000 naira and will yield a reasonable profit in about 3 months
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Homeboiy: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have 100k now bt dont know wat to invest it in

Dont want to invest it in my business, need another better biz
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
The money is small ooo... Unless you want to go into crop farming.
Go to ministry of agriculture in your state and request a piece of land. They'll take a token from you.
Then buy maize(which can got easily) or yam seedling (I think 200 seeds are sold for 11k).
But the best is cassava which is mild cost. Cassava stems can be bought.
Pay for labourers and monitor it.

This is the brotherly advice I can give
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Generica(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

I'll advice you join agricultural cooperatives my brother.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by temisilva(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thanks everyone
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by rosalieene(f): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
if you ask me, Na who I go ask
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
temisilva:
Hello,

The most reliable investment platform that I have come across that is not Ponzi is the one on my signature.... You get 1.7% daily of your total investment in which you can make daily withdrawals in bitcoin, on registration you get free 10$ and also you have the chance to claim over 100$ just by accomplishing some simple task.... Click on my signature and register then let me know, I will add you to our what's app group.... You will be glad you met this platform.... Others can also take advantage of this platform by registering and notifying me with a mention....

Register through the link on my signature and give me a mention.....
Note: this is not Ponzi
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

The most reliable investment platform that I have come across that is not Ponzi is the one on my signature.... You get 1.7% daily of your total investment in which you can make daily withdrawals in bitcoin, on registration you get free 10$ and also you have the chance to claim over 100$ just by accomplishing some simple task.... Click on my signature and register then let me know, I will add you to our what's app group.... You will be glad you met this platform.... Others can also take advantage of this platform by registering and notifying me with a mention....

Register through the link on my signature and give me a mention.....
Note: this is not Ponzi
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Josade44(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Invest 20k get #600 daily for 90 days

Invest 50k, get 1.5k daily for 90days

Invest 100k get 3k daily fr 90 days

Invest 200k get 6k for 6 months

That's it bro/sis

Ask more tru my signature
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by damanjohn: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just go far north buy moringa seed at #450 per kolo and resell in another location at #1200 per kilo

If you are ready to pay a token then contact me for more details

My number on my signature
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by Generica(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
damanjohn:
Just go far north buy moringa seed at #450 per kolo and resell in another location at #1200 per kilo

If you are ready to pay a token then contact me for more details

My number on my signature

Are there standby buyers of your proposed moringa seeds sir? And how much is your token fee? And you're not on Whatsapp? shocked
Re: What Can I Invest In With N50,000 by pearl83(f): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2017
temisilva:
Hello,

I av uk real eastate company paying 0.51% daily for 4month...just came out of ban,I would av explained here..if u are interested send me an email

(1) (Reply)

Make $13 With Your Bitcoin Address Free Of Charge / Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting / NGO Organises Exhibition For Less Privelege In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.