Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Writers For Tech Website Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers For Tech Website Needed (856 Views)

Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel / Nigcomsat1 Website Needed ! / Nim Website Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers For Tech Website Needed by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2007
I realise that there are lots of IT tech-savvy people here on Nairaland, so I want to put out this invitation to those of you who can produce tech articles. I am working with some guys on a computer information site, www.findcomputerstuff.com, and we need technical writers. People like sbucareer (I like the way he writes) would be able to provide the kind of valuable information usually found here.

The website aims to provide general information on computers and information technology in general, with articles on topics such as windows tips and tricks, new gadgets and stuff like that. It's just starting up, the site is in beta (testing) mode so for now, the only benefits available are that it will be a good addition to your resume and a way to get listed online with your real name or alias (people get to read your cool articles online) however after a period of 6 months or a year, regular writers are eligible for consideration for payments on a per-article basis.
Re: Writers For Tech Website Needed by anusule(m): 3:00am On Feb 02, 2007
im in. anusule@yahoo.co.uk. 08084744383 08052100813
Re: Writers For Tech Website Needed by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2007
Simply register at the website, AND send an email to [email=danielcrichton@gmail.com]The Editor (danielcrichton@gmail.com)[/email]
Re: Writers For Tech Website Needed by Seun(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
Moved to Jobs.
Re: Writers For Tech Website Needed by mbazunu: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2007
i am in for the site i am a computer scientist / engineer my email is mbazunu@yahoo.com, and my no is 08039669797

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs / Why Do Most Banks Not Use The Cv's Posted Online / Exxonmobil Aptitude At Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.