Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady (33949 Views)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by mailingdgreat: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
smartty68:
Congrats Rise...

Between, Imo State no gree host my imaginary girlfriend Uriel
dnt worry okorocha is planning something big for her cos a well padded babe like Uriel needs special machine during her home coming.
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
so na diz woman kogi gov dey smooch fr nyt...ok..issorite
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by numericalguy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she from Kogi State?

Yes
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
This girls always looking beautiful in pictures but in reality....lipsrsealed
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by WIZGUY69(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abeg.. I wan go bbnaija next year.. How will I apply?
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Home coming? Does she live in Kogi state?
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by smartty68(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
mailingdgreat:
dnt worry okorocha is planning something big for her cos a well padded babe like Uriel needs special machine during her home coming.
Special machine

Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
smartty68:
Congrats Rise...
Between, Imo State no gree host my imaginary girlfriend Uriel
I didn't know what she dided wrong that they have not look her side
BTW doesn't mean "between"...its "By The Way" ie in other matters/issue
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
The strategy of op is to generate traffic and he's achieved it. Anything Big brother would always hit front page
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by smartty68(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

BTW doesn't mean "between"...its "By The Way" ie in other matters/issue
Thanks... Chai inglis can embarrase o
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
smartty68:
Thanks... Chai inglis can embarrase o
grin
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by geekybabe(f): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
smartty68:
Congrats Rise...

BTW, Imo State no gree host my imaginary girlfriend Uriel

I didn't know what she dided wrong that they have not look her side
They are hosting her dis wkend
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by BABANGBALI: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
See body and mouth odour everywhere
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by BABANGBALI: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
have you sin her befour?
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
have you sin her befour?
Yes on TV.
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by BABANGBALI: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Yes on TV.
you can lie
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by rossyc(f): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she from Kogi State?
Yes
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by rossyc(f): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
NubiLove:
Home coming? Does she live in Kogi state?
She is from Kogi state.
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
damilolammm:
See as this first lady fine scatter Mhen kiss kiss kiss
MEANWHILE

WATCH WHAT COSSY IS DOING WITH HER ORANGES
yeah, she covered her wicked husband's shame. who is a very ugly black demon.
with his two bedroom apartment nose.
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by naffgem: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
she from edo state
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by alizma: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she from Kogi State?
yes
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by topsam1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she from Kogi State?

Yes
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by ipreach: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
good
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Slay mamas
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:

Have you seen her in reality?
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Banter1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hugo55:
the wife of the Executive Governor of Kogi state, Mrs Rashida Bello

Mehn da lady is beautiful. Chowing money things.
Yeah very pretty. she was my cousins Ex babe in UniAbuja back then.
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Kogi get fine girls
But Dia juju too much.
how many of them don do u juju
Re: Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady by Hugo55(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Banter1:
Yeah very pretty. she was my cousins Ex babe in UniAbuja back then.

Really! Well I don't know about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" / Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.