Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. (1031 Views)

How To Use "Skye Bank Transfer Code" / Wrong Debit By UBA Bank / Reasons To Download The New Mobile Banking App By UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. by Yosuregames: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
I made use of my ATM to make a transfer of 5k to another acc. I saw transaction sucessful and the money was successful deducted. I have SMS alert activated and would receive a debit alert of 5100 naira. But dis did nt happen up till now The other end has not seen the money. I entered the bank and they just told me to hang on till 24 hours but the money has not been reversed. Do you have any similar experience and what did you do? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. by Generica(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Yosuregames:
I made use of my ATM to make a transfer of 5k to another acc. I saw transaction sucessful and the money was successful deducted. I have SMS alert activated and would receive a debit alert of 5100 naira. But dis did nt happen up till now The other end has not seen the money. I entered the bank and they just told me to hang on till 24 hours but the money has not been reversed. Do you have any similar experience and what did you do? Thanks in anticipation.

A lady used ATM to transfer money to me just yesterday. I didn't receive the alert and haven't seen alert yet. I'll visit ATM and check if the money is there. This kind of thing hasn't happened before. I usually get alerts.
Re: Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. by Yosuregames: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Generica:

A lady used ATM to transfer money to me just yesterday. I didn't receive the alert and haven't seen alert yet. I'll visit ATM and check if the money is there. This kind of thing hasn't happened before. I usually get alerts.

From which bank to which bank.
Re: Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. by Generica(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Yosuregames:

From which bank to which bank.
I didn't ask for the name of the bank but she sent the money to my UBA account.
Re: Unconfirmed Bank Transfer By UBA. by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2017
You will need to return to the bank and let them know that there is scaricty of money in town and you won't tolerate that kind of nonsense especially in this recession.

If na me I for don break head for that bank o. Chaii I remenber the price of one congo of rice and I shiver. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

[url=specspriceninja..com/2017/04/online-job-sites-In-nigeria.html]online job sites in nigeria[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy $50 Fiverr Funds / Do You Need A Cracked Video-maker Fx, Then Get In Here And Come And Have It / Book Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.