Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos (46202 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
angry
SycophanticGoat:

He thought he was gonna have a field say screaming IPOB up and down the thread.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

And he was shamelessly disappointed..
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by helphelp: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
A 22-year-old man, Subaru Folawiyo, who allegedly gang-raped a 25-year-old girlfriend with others still on the run, was on Thursday brought before a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ Court, Lagos.

Folawiyo, who resides in Surulere area of Lagos, pleaded not guilty to a two-count charge of conspiracy and rape.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Ibijoke Akinpelu, told the court that the accused with others still at large committed the offences on April 4 at about 3.52 p.m. at Block 4, Flat 2, Off Bello Road, Surulere, Lagos, South West Nigeria.

Akinpelu alleged that Folawiyo and his accomplices gang-raped the girl.

He said the accused was later apprehended after the girl reported the case at the Police Station.

The offences, according to the prosecutor, contravene Sections 260 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The Magistrate, Mrs.A.F. Adeeyo, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200, 000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case until May 31 for trial. (NAN)

This girl he av make hay BIG mistake. .
His hay normal sonthing for them ni!

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Any girl who goes to a guy's house should be prepared for anything, It's her fault, The ocean does not down someone who didn't step on it.
All I could do is to cry for your condition.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
shocked after she done extort all hin money finish the guy man wan collect revenge cheesy

Hope you would like this if same was done to your daughter, sister or wife....and also find it funny!

SAY NO TO RAPE...nothing funny about it

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Any girl who goes to a guy's house should be prepared for anything, It's her fault, The ocean does not down someone who didn't step on it.

So sorry for your parents....they failed woefully.

May God heal you.

SAY NO TO RAPE...nothing funny about it

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
amuijiji:
Subaru Folawiyo
Nah them them, the only natural resources they ve is rape...

The oil teeth tribe...
ur mental capacity is too low 4 nairaland, so delete ur account asap. sad

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by sukkot: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Hope you would like this if same was done to your daughter, sister or wife....and also find it funny!
i have no jurisdiction over my wife daughter or sister, if they get raped, its their destiny. its punishment from God. YAH punisheth man for his evil deeds via many means grin

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
UgwuKristian:
U r plain stupid, and you have no one around you to tell you.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by amuijiji: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
ur mental capacity is too low 4 nairaland, so delete ur account asap.

Is that all u ve
Oya clap for ya sef....

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
i have no jurisdiction over my wife daughter or sister, if they get raped, its their destiny. its punishment from God. YAH punisheth man for his evil deeds via many means grin

Congrats...i know that made you feel smart. My sympathies
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by walosky(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
NCAN please check that name very well...

is that a name of a Japanese vehicle or an Afonja

SUBARU[b][/b]SUBARU

4 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afonjas, una no dey dissappoint Sha.

4 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Congrats...i know that made you feel smart. My sympathies
what of you shameless Afonja hiding under igbo moniker,

Not even any moniker

Our own general

Take am dia

4 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Ikpangi: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
The court was wrong in law to Grant bail to the rapist cool
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
padiga047:
what of you shameless Afonja hiding under igbo moniker,

Not even any moniker

Our own general

Take am dia

I don't blame you....it's the absence of home-training.

Promote rape as much as you can. Go to church on Sunday to shout again.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by KwaraRat: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
NCANChairman:
Subaru Folawiyo

Name checked as rapist from the west.

NCANChairman

He is a bonafide member of the YAM squad

(Yoruba APC Muslim Squad)

4 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I don't blame you....it's the absence of home-training.

Promote rape as much as you can. Go to church on Sunday to shout again.
I am not promoting rape, Am just drawing attention to your shameless attitude.

Your stance on the rape case was spot on. Maybe you are not such a dunce.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by iukpe: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's really amazing but I seem to acknowledge research from NCAN. These are not mere coincidences. We seem to have tribes prone to:
1. Rape offences.
2. Robbery.
3. Ritual killings.
4. Terrorist actions violence and inhuman brutality.
5. Cultism.
6. Fraud and Drug offences on foreign land.
7. Kidnapping.
8. Militancy and oil bunkering.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by ndukwondukwo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
pleading not guilty when you know you have commited rape.....u dey lie on top the sin u commit
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
Shebi na one woman go marry did one think say na husband e marry.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
padiga047:
I am not promoting rape, Am just drawing attention to your shameless attitude.

Your stance on the rape case was spot on. Maybe you are not such a dunce.

I know you love confirming all these about your father...You are so observant wink
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by sukkot: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
padiga047:
Shebi na one woman go marry did one think say na husband e marry.
na her destiny to marry mad man lol. this cosmos operates on the law of karma. we try to do well so YAH dont send evil person our way as husband or wife

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I know you love confirming all these about your father...You are so observant wink
maybe you are a dunce, you don't even make sense.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
padiga047:
maybe you are a dunce, you don't even make sense.

I do obviously...you just described your father grin grin grin
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
idoncare440:
they should b killed
Did they kill?
Why kill them
This nonsense that they teach u in Islam undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by VanBommel(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
amuijiji:
Subaru Folawiyo
Nah them them, the only natural resources they ve is rape...

The oil teeth tribe...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by hedonistic: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
So the only evidence and basis for the prosecution is the girl's mere claims to the police? That can't be right.
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by VanBommel(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

He thought he was gonna have a field say screaming IPOB up and down the thread.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

And he was shamelessly disappointed..
don't mind the shameless f00l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Franchise21(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the penalty for rape should be death by firing squad
Why fire them wen u can actually kill them slowly n painfully
Re: 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos by Lumpyy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
sunshineV:
Na wa ooo, nothing afonjas no go do finish

that girl NUNU go don slack

Afonjas?how conclusive.....!
He is not from Kwara sir,he was born and bred here in Lagos,we neighbours and he's had this coming for a long time,always the source of noise and fights in the estate!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.