Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian (424 Views)

Davido Before Assurance Vs Davido After Assurance (hilarious Pics) / Meet Davido's Doppelganger / "I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by bukasons: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
A female fan of Davido, says she will commit suicide if she doesn’t get to meet the ‘IF’ crooner before her birthday which is 13th of August.

Identified as Chiamaka Okeke.. She shared a video of herself crying on Instagram and tagged the DMW Boss.http://forevergist.com/2017/04/27/ill-commit-suicide-dont-get-meet-davido-birthday-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by nepapole(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cant wait to type r.i.p here on nairaland.
Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na her type ritualists dey look for..
awuf! grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
undecided
bukasons:
A female fan of Davido, says she will commit suicide if she doesn’t get to meet the ‘IF’ crooner before her birthday which is 13th of August.

Identified as Chiamaka Okeke.. She shared a video of herself crying on Instagram and tagged the DMW Boss.http://forevergist.com/2017/04/27/ill-commit-suicide-dont-get-meet-davido-birthday-nigerian-lady-says/
sad
bukasons:

good.who cares?
Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by delli(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your own good o
So it's to see davido that is life time achievement
Abeg do nd come nd go nd die
Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by femolacqua(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
OYO girl.
Re: I’ll Commit Suicide If I Don’t Get To Meet Davido Before My Birthday” — Nigerian by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
ipods + afonja = ?

Anybody wey die don go be that. Chimama abi wetin be her name?

(1) (Reply)

You Are Confused About How To Be A Guru In Web Design And Deve,lets Help You / See Street That Gets Named After Ay Makun-- His Appreciation Will Wow You / [VIDEO] Toyin Aimakhu Speaks On Seun Egbegbe’s Alleged Involvement In Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.