Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! (948 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by Freegift75: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth!

The grave national comedy right now is among Mr President's loyalists who are gambling with his life for their individual selfish reasons by ascribing his present malady to an old age syndrome.

A true friend of President Buhari should advise him to resign from Aso Rock with immediate alacrity simply because blood pact has been revealed and confirmed as secret to remain in power against all odds in Aso rock, but which President Buhari like ya'har adua will not subject to.

I have heard people making emphatical submission that there are some forms of witchcraft at work in the country’s seat of government. That every aspirant must make a covenant with some blood sucking gods that human blood would be shed to keep the powers that be in Aso rock on a smooth sail.

This however made me to reflect again on that Ruben Abati's article. If you did not read, Abati wrote,

“… I was coming to the villa using Lux soap, but that most people around the place always bathed in the morning with blood. Goat blood. Ram blood. Whatever animal blood. I argued. He said there were persons in the Villa walking upside down, head to the ground. I screamed. Everybody looked normal to me. But I soon began to suspect that I was in a strange environment indeed. Every position change was an opportunity for warfare.”

In a worst case scenario, Abati alleged, Mr Death himself had occupied Aso Rock Presidential Villa and haunted its tenants. Hear him, “I recall the example of one particular man, an asset to the Jonathan Presidency who practically ran away from the Villa. He said he needed to save his life. He was quite certain that if he continued to hang around, he would die. I can’t talk about colleagues who lost daughters and sons, brothers and uncles, mothers and fathers, and the many obituaries that we issued.”

Almost two years after her vacation from Aso Rock, have you heard any report on Mrs Jonathan's health crisis that attempted to take her live while in the villa? Her testimony was that all the sickness vanished the moment she vacated the premises.

This however may sound barbaric, unscientific and insane. But the truth remains that Buhari should resign. Babangida, Obasanjo, Yar'ADua, and Jonathan may not tell you the truth.
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by MrShine(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin
for sale
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Super story
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by Mophasa(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Yawns
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by kolnel: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Superstitions; one of the reasons why Africa is still what it is
A grand pa of over 80 is getting sick and Someone is coming up with superstitions
@op , what age did your grand pa die?
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by SweetJoystick(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Whether spirit dey there or not. He should resign and face his health challenges, except he wants to make history as another president from the north who died while in power
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by Freegift75: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Whether spirit dey there or not. He should resign and face his health challenges, except he wants to make history as another president from the north who died while in power

Exactly
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by richdaddy75: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Hun un un a word is enough for the wise. Aisha should persuade him to do the right thing
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by dingbang(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Death Is a sure thing..
Re: Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2017
richdaddy75:
Hun un un a word is enough for the wise. Aisha should persuade him to do the right thing
Are you sure she even has access to him? Well I think bubu wants to die as a president

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Leads States With Highest IGR In Nigeria, Rakes N302b / Fashola Should Stop Spreading Half-truths - Senate / PHOTO NEWS: Residents Of Suleja, A Town Near Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.