Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (32078 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by onyetunge: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Wow....Super non-selfish Dog

This Dog is greater than Fayose
This Dog is greater than IPOB Dilector
This Dog is greater than Ojukwu
This Dog is greater than all Flat Head Generations Both dead & alive.

This dog is live safer and not life taker...R.I.P

idiot 'life safer' onye ofe mmanu.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Rest alert buddy.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by AlphaStyles(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
scobby u deserve the award jare

1 Like

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by dukeprince50: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
mondbest:
The dog have great sense of humor than our yeye politicians
sense of humour ke, do u know the meaning of humour?
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by anneboleyn(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
I hope the dog makes it to sugar candy mountain ..........where it will have enough linseed cake and dog food to its heart content.........rip brave canine
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by nnamdiosu(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
Super dog

Spider dog

Bat dog

Incredible dog

Iron dog

Captain Dog

Mighty dog

Most importantly....

NIGERIAN DOG! grin grin grin

Hahahaaa. You're a clown. Nigerian clown wink
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Naniyoung: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
jerfey114:
This dog dey useful pass most of our politicians. Imagine if the dog had chosen to work from home.
IDIOT grin
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Shaev7(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2017
The dog this, the dog that.. The god no get picture? If it's America you will see the K-9 dog stand at attention with medal of honour worn round her neck. But Nigeria own na d dog this the dog that.... Mtcheweeeew lemme come and be going. Maybe Na ekuke dog.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Dog is receiving award and u are on NL abusing slay queen

SMH
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
Super dog

Spider dog

Bat dog

Incredible dog

Iron dog

Captain Dog

Mighty dog

Most importantly....

NIGERIAN DOG! grin grin grin

I sure say no be Nigerian dog ( Ekuke ) , the dog just dey live for Naija but e go be citizen for another obodo country

1 Like

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Rondigee: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Please where can I buy such dog, I know that the dollar has affected it's price
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by olisaEze(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Apparently it will make heaven...

Do you know that you will have your pet with you in heaven if you die a believer and you have a pet .

Hmm!!

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Laple0541(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2017
I beg wetin be him name?
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by krissconnect(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2017
davodyguy:
RIP doggy
Rip doggy? undecided pls dont saturate my mind

1 Like

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by lequatee(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2017
kaffy4tope:

No matter how much you hate or dislike someone, never compare a dog to a human. love and not hate bro. peace.

It also makes you do the wrong thing I guess, like "safer" instead of saver.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by mrdreams: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
jerfey114:
This dog dey useful pass most of our politicians. Imagine if the dog had chosen to work from home.
I tire my dear
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
How can you be so sure?
Animals exist in heaven...at least you will agree Horses do exist.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Animals exist in heaven...at least you will agree Horses do exist.
Until we get there, we can't be sure..
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by dudiz4me(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Underdog
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by AlamienDagash(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
And EFCC whud be like ma we go investigate the dog owner
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Toks2008(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
Until we get there, we can't be sure..

Many people have seen glimpse of heaven and their stories are all similar. ..check my signature.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dog ke
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Many people have seen glimpse of heaven and their stories are all similar. ..check my signature.
i've never believed any if those stories bro.. Luke 16:26
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by princessayesha(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
See better dog, not that staff quaters dog that made me run like usain bolt

1 Like

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Jeffreyc: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Ooo who's this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Toks2008(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
i've never believed any if those stories bro.. Luke 16:26

Luke 16:26 New International Version (NIV)
26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
New International Version (NIV)

Physically Yes but spiritually NO.

Go to the link on my signature and read more.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Luke 16:26 New International Version (NIV)
26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
New International Version (NIV)

Physically Yes but spiritually NO.

Go to the link on my signature and read more.

Just went through the post... nicely written. but I still maintain my stance... I believe in God and I would love to make heaven... but I dont think anyone has bin there and back whether physically or spiritually..…
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
Just went through the post... nicely written. but I still maintain my stance... I believe in God and I would love to make heaven... but I dont think anyone has bin there and back whether physically or spiritually..…

At this juncture I will say "whatever rocks your boat"

1 Like

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by franklingud(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
so it was actually a nigerian dog? wow!!

african dog for that matter oo!!

God is indeed greater than we think
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by jeff1607(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2019
nice one
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
jeffreyc:
Ooo who's this one

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.