Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) (1230 Views)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Kelvondon1: 3:46am On Apr 28, 2017
The presidency through the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity, Garba Shehu have released an official statement on Buhari’s health, assuring Nigerians that there is no cause apprehension.

See the press release:

“The Presidency hereby assures the good people of Nigeria that, despite the insinuations of a number of media organisations, there is no need for apprehension over the health of our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari’s absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, April 26, was a last minute decision; otherwise, the cabinet and the public might have been alerted in advance.

As eager as he is to be up and about, the President’s doctors have advised on his taking things slowly, as he fully recovers from the long period of treatment in the United Kingdom some weeks ago.

President Buhari himself, on his return to the country, made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London. Full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/presidency-release-official-statement-president-buharis-health/

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by rifasenate11(m): 3:57am On Apr 28, 2017
make them no kill the man before his time. if he cannot continue to discharge his duties due to poor health let him simply resign. It's an honourable thing to do. but if his cabal that are gainful because he is there insists. well, I will just say this " soldier go,soildier come, barrack still stands".

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Tazdroid(m): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria is not by force with all my strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by jojomario(m): 4:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Baba, you have tried. The old knew you before now, even the young now know you better. NOBODY can ever forget your tenures. My dad told me and I will also tell my children about you. Baba please go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Mariaotayibade: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2017
His health is seriously telling on him. I think he better resign so that VP can take over. Nor be by force to be president
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Mariaotayibade: 4:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes ooo ooo. Nor be by force
Tazdroid:

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Vicolan: 4:44am On Apr 28, 2017
What I can deduce self is dt Buhari is old enough to decide his life.....Since his wish is to love Power and Authority more than his Life so be it.....We r all equal in the hand of the Creator
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
I dont even stand with Nigeria. I pray this Buhari finish his tenure
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by ShakurMY(m): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2017
anotherydz:

I dont even stand with Nigeria. I pray this Buhari finish his tenure
Na biafra u stand with?
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2017
ShakurMY:
Na biafra u stand with?
Biafra ke? God forbid bad cocoyam I sit with Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 28, 2017
May God give you longer years and good health sir.
Every creature that pray for your death will go before you one after the other sir.
I keep having you in my prayers daily for Gods special protection and grace.
It shall be well with you my President.
You are healed completely in Jesus name.
Arise and Shine........

1 Like

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by blackpanda: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2017
God bless and heal buhari. Amen
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by gbaskiboy: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Part time president. better drop the presidency on the ground of I'll health. when you die, someone else will take over. work is longer than person life
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by ebukahandsome(m): 5:36am On Apr 28, 2017
U say?

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by 9japride(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2017
To his level of capacity he has done well. He should resign and attend to his health let others try their best too. They swear for him say him go remain for seat? Northerners and power is like nowadays kids and indomie
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Na wahooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:57am On Apr 28, 2017
By force by fire president, I guess he actually wants to die a president cause I see no reason why he won't resign and properly attend to his ailing health. Y'all be shouting cabal this cabal that, how sure are you that he even wants to resign but the cabal won't let him?!
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Firefire(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Buhary till 2023... carry on baba GO...SLOW...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Agimor(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2017
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for Buhari to resigned.
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Jabioro: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2017
No new news about him except the refurbished ones.. He DECISION lies with him..
Re: Presidency Release Official Statement On President Buhari’s Health (must See) by Mynd44: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2017

(1)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Igbo Is In Trouble In Bayelsa / Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Top Ekiti Officials By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.