Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi (41481 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Geonigga(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Illiteracy at it peak synonymous to what is obtainable in Nasarawa State l.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Governor dey work out.

It is refreshing seeing some one so young a Governor. One day the young shall take over Nigeria.

That guy they owe over or almost 1yr salary and every month allocation comes to the state from federal government so how him they work

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by freethesheeple(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Is this man not fucking mecry johnson
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by ussy09(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Chanchit:
Does the ring he's wearing cover for all his wives cos I think he should have rings on all his fingers. Cos I'm not understanding.
Mumu, face cap and dark shade is to prevent sun, why wear it in a fully air conditioned room.
His blind nw

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by ussy09(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Bello pay ur staffs their salaries

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Chanchit: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Omagago:

He has issue in one of his eye

Na wa o.

Muslims dont exchange wedding rings[/quote][quote author=Omagago post=55991155]

OK, that's a better explanation. But he shouldn't be wearing anything at all, but he has money and needs somewhere to waste it.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Goodinfo: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
lagdmark:

Make mercy husband dey watch this man o. never trust a politician!

I said it before. The afonja no gree. Mercy na person wife oooo. Mr Governor remove ur eyes I just dey beg u. I already no what u have in ur mind oooo.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by jieta: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
fatymore:
does that correlate with the post
if it did not correlate with the post why did you bother mentioning me.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by jieta: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
okonja:

So if I wear a lawyer's robe, it means I am a lawyer automatically?....this kind of thinking of yours is one of the problem we have in this country. How can you just assume/conclude that because someone dresses the way he/she likes makes the person from a certain region?, So because of BH attitude in the North East part of the country, it means Muslim brothers in the South West are also BH?...I believe you are still immature, so I won't say further BUT just tell you that what you said is a fallacy cool
my opinion, you don't necessarily have to kill your selfcheesy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bonaventura:
He's always on sunshades. Does he have eye problems?

Yup he does.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Jelal0007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

It is refreshing seeing some one so young a Governor. One day the young shall take over Nigeria.
Truely ehnn,hunger bad. Hunger dey affect ur reasoning.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by NemzySeries(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chanchit:
Does the ring he's wearing cover for all his wives cos I think he should have rings on all his fingers. Cos I'm not understanding.
Mumu, face cap and dark shade is to prevent sun, why wear it in a fully air conditioned room.
u dunno dark shades equally prevent excess cod as well abi
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
NemzySeries:
u dunno dark shades equally prevent excess cod as well abi

Haba!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by BALLOSKI: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Stupid man.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by BALLOSKI: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

I thought "omini-knoweth" like you who doesn't reply mentions unless the replies are written in "blithering queen's English" by those who want to quote you(I'm aghast by your sense of self-worth), should know by now that it's not about age , but performance. The young cretin is clueless and I'm worried that the "full part" of you hasn't shown you this.

NB: I'm APC member by blood and association.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2017
jieta:
this one mercy Johnson is dressing like a Muslim hope she is still a Christian, i know how desperate our Muslim neighbor are.
Girls can do anytin 4money

#hates
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi by mikolo80: 2:15am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

and finish her completely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.